Part 30 "Back to Normal"

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's been three days since we got back here in Korea after having a week of vacation in Hawaii.

I found that place so special because of Mina. We've enjoyed ourselves there, you know, quality time.

I also pursue her to continue her ballet. I know she missed it already, but all she's saying is that she can't do it anymore because of her weak legs. She can do therapy and I will be gladly support her all through the way  until she'll agree to it.

We're here at her pad, she's sitting on the sofa bed while my head lying on her lap. Her strokes on my hair make me sleepy.

"Uhm, baby. Can I ask you something?" I remember what should I ask her.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" she replied while massaging my temple.

"What's the status of your memory? I mean do you remember something now?" I asked then position myself to sit.

"I began to remember just a little. It's just keep appearing like a clip scene  on my head whenever I saw a thing that makes me remember it." She said and smiled.

"Why did you ask?" She added.

"Nothing, I just want you to know that don't force yourself to remember. And if ever that you really can't remember anything, we'll make another memories again, right?" I said and caressed her cheek.

She hold my hand on her cheek and kissed it.

"I really can't remember the reason why I loved you before, but ever since I've able to know the truth, my heart keeps on winning. And it's because of you. I love you Son Chaeyoung. " She said and hug me.

"I love you too Myoui Mina." I said and hug her tightly.

I don't want to end this please. Oh God, make her mine until the rest of my life.

After few hours, she decided to cook dinner for us. I insist to help but she said that she can manage.

"Hey, it smells good." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You smells good too." I added and whisper on her ear and start sniffing on her neck.

"Son Chaeyoung, you know I'm holding a knife." She said and chuckled.

"Yeah I know, jeez, I'm just joking." I said and chuckled and break the hug.

"Just stay put and sit. It'll be cook for a few minutes." she said.

Afte we ate the dinner, I told Mina to go wash herself first. Then, I wash the dishes. Suddenly, I groaned lightly as my head hurts. I breath in and out. Whenever it hurts, it's like there are heartbeat effects on it.

I massage again my temple. It's not the first time I'm experiencing it. Do my eyes getting blurry? I need to have a check up for my eyes I think.

DAHYUN'S POV

I'm here outside at Sana's condo unit and I keep ringing her door bell. She's been avoiding me for how many days. But I think she's not inside. I was about to call her number when someone talk at my back.

"Dahyun, why are you here?"

I look at the man who talked earlier, and it was Tzuyu. He was holding many shopping bags.

Did they hang out?

"I'm here for my girlfriend." But he chuckled after he heard what I've said.

"Dude, I already know the truth so it's alright. Besides, you and Momo are now together, right?" He said and tapped my back.

"What are you talking about Tzuyu? And I should be the one who supposed to ask you, why are you here?"