Fallen Arms

Fallen Arms - Cover Up - The TokaMedai Tales

Times are weathering on final hours. The moment is over for patience's mercy. We Provide Solace & Patient Weathering.

Edifice Zed the same notion is obviously awoken in people. A plagues victory is that of a chemical plant that was sabotaged by terrorists. A day may never come again.

1.

The times of manufacture are a loss of clarity in what is normal to the naked eye. Listening to the mind's creative valves are a way to the innuendo, quandary and inquiry you seek, alive is to be the creation.

As the imagination works to resolve the ideas of what a function is or is to be, one must idealize the concept of what is necessary. All must need the design or it is a weary day to come.

As one seeks resolution to resolve all must be weary of the current device or great minds must possess a new question.

" My Spirit is tired, not broken. My will is able, not the Cane.

I started a movement in a harsh reality. We found each other in the darkness.

The whispering waves of colours and pulses. Bringing the youthful out for dreams.

A worry to be opening doors with you. "

Consciousness is always the loss if you're looking for silence in the contemplating tensive.

A distraction in all efforts is going to take over in some way as one can not defeat the masses.

I reply to all, use your determination and you will find a magic you only dreamed of before.

" In days of destruction, the science must be clearly labelled, so to speak

and the faith must be to the salvation of the greater good;

not the quick buck that got you into the mix up. "

The dream becomes reality to the future, nothingless. Even if the future were to recoil to the past an advantage is made in the knowledge.

2.

Rewinding the reminder of the key to life being is all is not what is in your procession

as all in your head is the calculation alone.

3.

The Trifecta of world powers persist now in 2020 as a Quarinteen is a terrorism succession of digital and foothold to ground insurgence events held by the public. They are angry about the treatment of the peole, Counter Productive YES; therefore domestic terrorism and governemt stalls to cover up the embarrassment.

A Chemical Release is foreshadowed by the claim and an epidemic was coming. A crossed out lab of foreign to China was hit by its own USA Intell, covered up as a huge arrest campaign for a radical group. However with all the cellphone manipulation via smart tech integration and mind sweeping a blame could be there too.

The media had no clue yet again they were spouting and breeding lies and propaganda from all sides. The lies and race were for a new claim to digital fortune as the intensing of the currency were for non-government holding of assets.

4.

An insurgence of tally is all they try to acquire and the devious know this stalking like vultures on the system as it is weaker than the public expected.

5.

Russia on the other hand has been exterminating all freeborne protestant to the regime and plaguing the grid with WW2 protocol. Using a strong hold they never should have redeveloped, a blight to even the asgard as it is now an alien medical holding facility. They in protest put up with the insult and observe our enemy keeping up from freedom during the New Dawn of Biblical Exodus as the times of Moses are the reflection here.

6.

The Asgaurd woke in the nights of our Spring Orbit to Medical & Obtain a Supply kit for breathing materials and food. Living in Hypervibe Invisible Sphere Drones into the Thousands for a Defense of Earth is what was known all along to Edicife, as the worthy of Earth Shot and Destroyed our Science Protection in hitting the Ship Containing God.

Our Edifice's plan is to lock, locate and signal.

Noticing High Frequency,

Low Reverberation waves in the Invisible Drone Hive,

a Circumstance.

I think he played us and will return.

I know now of a time in 2062 that is of the Fine. And a Union of the Planets. If we get this right we are ghosts in Lights of a cartoon quality. Hul and Protective Kit with the same technology for the Valour of Earth for taking out a Demonous Tribe in Space yet again.

I am talking of the North. The digital hell that commercialized our every fibre of being was taken on. While the Trust was in the Advisor and Edifices Tokamedai Universal Division. A war left and revisited on Earth for our Existence known on Earth. I, being the most Sought for Numeration next to 0.

7.

A Science Discovery by Edifice Zed was the Truth of all Known Thought.

A worry was the Impact, yet the lead was a song that never ended.

Lit in Colourful Visions with Never Ending activity.

Ascension was now Also Possible.

The Episodes are Abstracted in the Revision of each translation

within a direct vibe from one to another is what was found.

A cry from them is constant as they lye sleeping in low oxygen. Basic medicine works as a biocultural mix occurs.

An oil and sterilization to salting technique is all that was needed with tea's and smokes of course. The Fluidity filled drone was called a Vision Swim Device. He'd come for marbles thinking up a dream of Multi Optimized Base Roots with harmonic Perfection on Sound and Lights with Holographic Principles.

8.

A reprisal of Alien Humanoids stands tall with an Immoral Deception of it's past. The truth was sought, yet with Edifice in Lockdown in tasks the lie of the endeavour is the play to a terrifying extent.

Les Fin

NEXT, : Right of the Humans XXI - Excerpt from Trilogy. 2016 to 2021,

" Quagmire's Destruction "

A misread in all naming systems alters all of Humanity.

Held off and Cut off Overspelt.

The Evidently is Clueless.

A Jesteral Envelope with Red Wax Sealed Guarantee.

An Evaluation of a Weary Day of Defy left the Loom to Realise that Defile with an Envious Response to the Coil.

Wiseguy is High Wired to Worried Misery's Wake.

The Ending Toil for all to See Until the Dawn After Exodus of New.

Les Fin.