Undercover😤

"Chief this is a bad idea, I can't go undercover for four days with Lieutenant Flynn". Sharon Raydor said in her emotionless voice but a little desperate.

"I can't work with her". Andy Flynn said in a disgusted voice.  

"Hey you both agree on something, but I don't care you're going on this undercover mission." Chief Pope said staring Sharon and Andy down.

There was a quiet silence for a while until Chief Pope breaks it.  "You'll be portraying a married couple going to a auction where there will be lots of jewelry."

Sharon rolled her eyes and Andy mumbled something under his breath. " Your fake names will be Alex Anderson and Mia Anderson."

Pope hands them two golden bands and Sharon's jaw dropped.

" We have to wear rings?" Sharon asked.  

"Of course since you're going as a married couple." Pope said with pleasure.

"Pope filled them in on all of the details." Sharon and Andy left Pope's office silently. They both went into the elevator. 

The elevator dinged and Sharon got out. 

"See you in an hour Lieutenant." Sharon said before she left the elevator.

"Yeah you too." Andy said smiling. A smile she thankfully didn't see.  Secretly Andy has been having feelings for Captain Raydor.

He was just pretending to hate her because one she doesn't know he likes her, two didn't want Pope to investigate and three everybody hates her and yeah and one more he doesn't know if she likes him. Probably not.