Chapter one Blamed

Icy rain pored down on me. I buried my face in my knees wishing,just wishing I could have a better life. This was the fourth time this week I ran away from my dad. My mom was never home and my dad was abusive. For the last three nights I was taken home by a young police officer. She said I was crazy running from home the way I did. Not like I really gave a fuck of what she thought though. I felt like crying my heart out right now but couldnt . No tears would come. Splashes in puddles told me someone was nearby. I waited almost ten minutes before I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up knowing it was the officer but I was wrong. Nose to nose with me was a gun. A pistol to be exact. I looked at the face of the owner. Covered by a mask. "Up!" The person said. I could tell he was a teenage boy. I rose slowly the gun still aimed at my head. "Got any money?" He sounded like he was in a hurry or angry at someone. I felt like screaming my lungs out. But I didn't. There was something about his voice that didn't let me. The ever so slight pleading in his voice. "I asked you a question!" He sounded angry still. I shook my head no hardly. "Empty your pockets!" I emptyed my pockets. Nothing. Off in the distance I herd a car. It was a police car. It stopped and a police officer stepped out. "Drop your weapons!" She yelled. The boy turned the gun on the police officer.