Chapter 1: Ms. Kulferdoo

Authors Note

Alexs writing is in bolded form Meili's is in normal font.

It was the beginning of class, everyone was out of their seats, like usual. Karin was doing something quite unusual.
Karin was Violently scribbling on a piece of lined paper. Suddenly Joda walks behind Karim and scoops him. He yells just as Ms. Kulferdoo walks into the room. As Mr. Kulferdoo walks in Karin and Joda are violently scooping each other with pencils, Ms. Kulferdoo was outraged. She started swearing at all of the students and giving one of her usual lectures to the class. She drops F and S bombs until the whole class is silent. Even JA who is usually talking shuts up. Ally and Marissa look at each other then at the enemy. The Potatoe. When the class was silent Mr. Kulferdoo just stared at the class pointing out their flaws and making them cry. For the potato she made him cry so much that he lost one pound! He quickly regained that by taking a bite of gold. Well, really it was a lot more than a bite. He got so wrapped into it he just dug and dug and ate and ate until he turned and grabbed someone's arm. He grabbed JA's arm and had his gold mining finger out. He shoved his finger on his nose because he wanted another type/flavor of gold in his perspective of mining. After JA he went around the class testing out new flavors. Ms. Kulferdoo didn't know what to do. She ran to her supply closet and opened it. Out ran 3 super fat cats. And what the cats did next scared the hell out of everyone in that class. Should I say? Very painful. Okay here it goes, the cats weren't cats they were mini potatoes in disguise...thats why they were so fat. everyone was screaming and running. But the potato wasn't. The potato was sitting there with gold on a finger, admiring the little minions. He got up and started to pet the baby potatoes. Instantly there was a bond. Well, they were glued together with boogers.