Tutor

Mr. Smith could have been telling everyone they'd be going to hell for all Damien cared. He might as well be. It's not like he hasn't before. The tall caramel-haired boy slumped further into his seat and groaned deeply. 'All I've gotta do is keep up my C,' he thought. 'Coach'll still let me play and I'll get the credit for the class.' Damien lazily glanced out the glass pane in the door of the classroom and jerked his chin upward at some girl passing by. She blushed and ran, making Damien giggle, happy to find more distractions. 'Maybe I should give her my Snapchat. See if she'd send nudes. She'd probably send nudes. They always send nudes. Everybody sends nudes to Damien James. Is that old fart still talking? Wait, shit, he just said my name.' Damien blinked slowly and turned his attention to the Spanish teacher.

"Whuh?"

Damien's gorgeous brown eyes met with the teacher's. "I asked you a question." Mr. Smith spoke almost accusingly, his goatee the only thing the boy could focus on. "Uhh...quatro...?" Damien mumbled in response and quickly averted his eyes from the teacher's facial hair. Mr. Smith just sighed a long and disappointed sigh. Shrugging, Damien sat back and zoned out. In his daze, he imagined himself with that glorious beard. He was absolutely delicious looking, but Mr. Smith wore it even better. His thoughts drifted even further and he found himself dreaming about the two of them. their wedding day, their kids, etc...and Damien enjoyed it. Then the bell rang and Damien's little fantasy came to an end. He was almost out the door when a voice stopped him. "Uh, Damien, we need to talk."

Damien walked up to the teacher. Uh, yeah?" he said. "Your recent test scores have dropped your grade to a 67, meaning that you are failing this class," Mr. Smith said, looking at his student. As Damien sighed in frustration, Mr. Smith admired his wonderfully placed, caramel hair. "Do you know any place I could get a tutor? I really need to stay on the team," Damien pleaded. Mr. Smith thought for a moment before returning his eyes to the attractive pupil. "I could tutor you. Who better to tutor you than the teacher?" Damien swore he could see Mr. Smith blush under that beautiful goatee. The late bell rang and Mr. Smith acknowledged his classroom full of students. He stuttered and quickly wrote Damien a pass. Damien grabbed it and winked at his teacher. Mr. Smith nearly tripped while walking to the front of the room.