✩。*•.Fateful Encounter.•*。✩

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

   ❝ I JUST WANNA BE FREE OKAY! ❞

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

I have to work again today.. I'm so tired of this. Everyday's the same, open the shop, make the coffees, deal with the loud disrespectful Karen's. It's all so annoying, but that's what I have to do if I wanna survive in Highschool living in a shared apartment . I have to save money for this stupid rent because of my stupid parents. " Aren't you going to be late? " My roommate, Justice asked.

I just rolled my eyes, " Yes I'm going to be late.. I'm trying my best. My boss is an idiot, my coworkers are annoying, the only thing that keeps me working is this really cute guy who orders peach tea everyday. "

Justice just laughed at me, I glared at her, " It's not funny. " I threw a pillow at her and left the room closing the door hard behind me.

I began walking out of the apartment and speed walking to the cafe down the street. I opened the door and was greeted by the small chiming noises the bells made.

I looked down at my watch and groaned. I was five minutes late.

" You're late Ms.Y/N. Five minutes late. "

I held back the urge to roll my eyes and quickly apologized. I needed this job and couldn't afford to lose it. " I'm so sorry! I just couldn't walk past the poor old lady passing across the street. I'll try not to be late tomorrow. "

I made up some petty excuse so I didn't get fired on the spot and my boss just waved me off. " Whatever get to work. " he said with a scoff and an Eyeroll.

When he turned his back I started punching the air viscously. I walked to the back and put my stuff away before going back to the front to take people's orders.

I was taking this one lady's order and she dropped her coffee on me. I winced flinching abit and backing away. The lady didn't even attempt to apologize. " I'm sorry ma'am would you like another coffee? I'll pay for it personally- " This Bitch cut me off.

" No. I want to speak to your manager and I want everything at my table free. "

I looked at her a soft smile still in my face. " I'm sorry ma'am but we can't do that. " I tried to sound as nice as possible and luckily I did.

" but the customer is always right! I want. To speak. With. your manager. "

I just nodded softly, " I'll bring him right away ma'am, please don't cause a scene we have other customers here.. " The rude lady just rolled her eyes.

" Whatever. "

I walked to go get my boss and he glared at me, " Are you serious? I'm taking it out of your paycheck. "

My eyes widened and my heart dropped, " what do you mean- I need my money. I have bills to pay. Chris you can't do that- "

My manager just looked at me, " I can and I will, you shouldn't be so clumsy. "

" I'm the one who got HOT coffee spilled on them! Not her! What do you mean ' I shouldn't be so clumsy' it wasn't even my fault! "

I wasn't having it, I wasn't having money taken out of my paycheck, for some white bitch who probably forgot her damn wallet. She probably voted for trump.

" I said what I said Y/N. "

He left from the back and went to the front to talk to the lady.

I walked to the counter looking over at them as they talked. I looked and saw the young woman smiling, and my manager Chris smiled back at her and then the lady left.

I quickly turned to take someone else's order to act like I wasn't just glaring holes into their bodies.

The chimes of the bells rang signaling someone entered. A smile made its way to my cheeks as I saw the cute guy I'd been waiting for. I quickly wiped it away and walked over to take his order, once he was seated.

" Welcome back sir, is there anything I can get you today? " I asked trying to sound polite. I disguised the butterflies in my stomach as I talked.

Years of Theater as a child definitely payed off.

" Yes, can I get an Iced tea? Peach please. " he smiled at me, oh my god he smiled at me- " You always get peach when you come here, what's with you and peaches? " I decided to ask, definitely wasn't professional but it couldn't hurt to say the least.

" I don't know, what's with you and coffee stains. " he said to me with a small chuckle following after.

I was quickly flustered but hid it with a smirk, " Oh so we're going blow for blow now? " I said sarcastically. " I'll be right back with your iced tea sir. "

I walked to the back and began making his tea, I was debating on giving him my number when I give him the bill but I don't really know. " You can do it.. " I mumbled to myself as I poured the ice into the tall cup.

When I finished making it I grabbed it walking back to his table. " Here ya go! Iced peach tea. " I smiled as I set it on the table.

" Is there anything else I can get for you? " I asked and he smiled

" your number would be nice. " That, that'll make the pussy throb.

" You'll have to impress me first. " I challenged with a smirk as I looked down at him.

" Oh really? Call me Sanji, the way I cook it up for a hottie, I'll call you Nami, the way you navigated your way to my heart. You look smart, your body, your brains, your beauty's a piece of art. Now let's go back to the start, can I get your number shawty, it ain't that hard. "

I smiled as I jammed along to his freestyle, " Ok ok that was pretty good I give you that. I'll be back. " I left to go get the check.

While I was getting the bill I wrote my number on the receipt. " There~ now he'll have it. "

I walked back to his table and set down the receipt, " Will that be cash or card? " I asked with a smile plastered on my face.

" Cash. " He said putting 6 dollars down plus a three dollar tip, oh my good I needed that so much.

" Well call me. " I spoke before leaving with the money. He smiled at me one last time before I fully went to the back of the café.

I put the money in the cash register and put the tip in my pocket. At this point I need whatever I can get.