Introduction:

I've been in my new high school for about two seconds and I already want to stab someone in the eye with a pen. Someone is about to learn today. Honestly, if I get pushed in this hallway one more time I'm going to snap. People in this school are so annoying already. I just want to go home. Not here home. Home, home. 

"Hey, if you push into me one more time you're going to have a black eye kid." I shouted at the guy behind me.

He pushed me again. I turned around.

"Okay, I don't know who you think I am but,--"

I stopped. My breath hitched in my throat. His mysterious green eyes met mine. His lips were so--perfect. And I just can't even think about--

"But what? Huh? I dare you to punch me in the face. You won't sweetheart." He smirked at me.

This boy smirked at me. Who does he think he is.

"Excuse me? Number one, you have no idea who I am. I will-"

"You're the new girl from Brooklyn. I know who you are. It doesn't mean a thing to me. Now, hurry the hell up and go. You're holding up the other people in the hallway." He spat.

"You better hope I don't see you again!" I shouted over the voices in the hall.

"No baby, you better hope don't see you again." He winked and walked off.

What the hell was that about? Who is that prick? Ugh.