meting

you wake up after a long night of schoolwork, "i have to go to school this early.."  as you get up from bed to go brush your teath you check your phone to see 50 missed calls and 40 texts from f/n.. you remember the other night that you both facetimed to sleep, you open hte texts to see it all like THERES SOMETHING IN YOUR RROOM Y/N PLS WAEK UP1!!!!!!!1111 and open a photo to see a hot looking monster with a..lemon head?! 

you dont think anything of it and just go get ready for school.

time skip cuz why not im not writing you rroutine wtf

your walking to school with y/f and see a lemon on the floor, "someone dropped their lemon..wonder who." you mumble, so you just continue walking.. When you get to your class finally, then you hear a grunt that sounds unfamiliar.. "who just made that nosie.." y/f says in a frightful way, "idk.." you say, "also, that lemon head demon monster is HOT im glad he watches me in my sleep~",  "the hell- are you crazy!? THATS A DEMON!" y/f says.

"ok? hes hot" you say, you sit down in your desk daydreaming about all the fun things you could do with that lemon headed demon that was in your room..

"okay class, thats it for today, class dismissed." bell rings "huh. class is over?" you start to worry about your education which is VERY rare, "i'll try to not think about him again.." 

instead of followin g what you said, you did the opposite even while walking home.

ok im too lazy to continue so ill leave cliffhanger here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

271 words