Chapter 1

Walking in the crowded city of downtown Manhattan and all i Can think about is how his hands with caress me and his lips with touch mine,
Camile come on ,he snaps me out of my fantasy I know he sadly can't fulfill,me and Jack have been together for a year and a half now and don't get me wrong he's great but the sex just isn't, i tell Julia  "haha" dump him find u a man that fulfills yo needs "she says sassily " yea i just can't find it in me I say as I stir my straw around in my shake ,frowning
If u don't I will ,now I got ah job interview talk later boo she gently kisses me on the cheek and Walks out the fancy diner. "Sigh" u got this camile ! I try to cheer on my self , I don't usually like crazy girls who talk to them selves "a man with an British accent" comes up to me , his collar shirt so tight I can see his abs and his face so beautiful god hand made it . I don't usually talk to men who wear such tight clothing "I say kinda meanly " haha" he invites himself to sit down and tells his men to sit at a table near we sat and talk for hours about family,jack, it was so comfortable with this man I'd only met a few hours ago,oh shit! I have to go ,I run out not even asking for his number ,"my men can drive u!!! "He yells"no thanks i yell back ! I hurry and drive home I needed to talk to jake this man had changed my mind in 2 hours more that Julia could in a year. I take a shower and jake is waiting for me in the living room ,as soon as he sees me he's on his knee "will u merry me? , i cant Jake I'm sorry I think we need to break up ,what are u serious I'm on my knees and u say this!,he stands up n knocks over the vase . " u need to go get your stuff and go !,he punches the wall and head to the closet,fine! I cry and sit on the couch as I hear him frustratedly shoving clothes in bags.