Honeymoon - 3

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Harsh stood in front of me and I bit my lower lip in nervousness. I looked down and he made me look at him. Before, he could kiss, I stopped him and said "Not now. Take a shower first please" and I moved away. He looked at me with eyes full of desire and love. He went in the shower and I was browsing my phone. After a while, I heard Harsh coughing and I looked at him. He approached me and I got up from the couch. I hugged him and said "Harsh. There are a few things I want to tell you" he looked at me while I continued. I said "I want to start off by saying thank you. Thank you so much for this. This honeymoon is more like a dream. Harsh, these memories with you will be etched in me forever. I can't thank you enough for this day" He places his index finger on my mouth and said "I don't want you to thank me Sam. Sam your happiness matters the most to me. All I want from you is to be happy and love me like you do now and maybe more" I pecked his lips and said "I love you more everyday and there will be no end to it. I.." he kissed me deeply. 

I held his shoulder for support because I know if I didn't I would've fallen down. I kissed him back but I wasn't able to match his pace. He pushed me to the wall and I gasped at the force. I looked at him with wide eyes. He held me tightly and we started kissing again. We pulled away and he began kissing and sucking my neck. 

I moaned at the feeling and he said "Do you know how irresistible you are. Every time you look at me with those dreamy eyes, I want to kiss you and do so many other things. Do you know what you do to me every time your dreamy loveable eyes looks at me?" and he pushed himself more towards me. I gasped and he took the opportunity and kissed me again. 

It was hard to match with his pace. He pulled away and we both took deep breaths in. He kept his forehead on mine and said "I controlled myself a lot for the last few days. I don't think I can anymore" and he pulled me with him towards the bed.He pushed me on the bed and hovered on top of me. 

I moved to the side trying to avoid his mesmerizing eyes. He held my waist and made me sit on top of him. We were in a sitting position and he said "You should stop being shy every time we do this. You should lead this sometimes" I blushed and hugged him. He chuckled and caressed my back. His hands went inside the night dress and caressed my waist sensually. I closed my eyes tighter and kept hugging him.

He removed the night dress and I still had my eyes closed. He caressed my cheeks gently and whispered "Open your eyes love". Damn him. Every time he whispered these words, it made me feel butterflies all around my body. I looked at him and he kissed both my eyelids. We started making out again and he changed our position and once again, I was under him. 

We both were naked and the way his fingers moved all over my body making me squirm in pleasure. He looked at me and we both conversed through eyes. I smiled at him letting him know I was ready.  He entered in me making me gasp at the sudden invasion. As time progressed, his thrusts were getting hard and I held the bedsheets for  the sake of my life. We both moaned and climaxed together.

It was early in the morning when Harsh decided to stop. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him. As soon as I placed my head on his chest, my eyes closed and I was almost asleep. I felt Harsh caressing my hair and mumbling a 'I love you' and I slept.

I felt warm hands rubbing my back in my sleep. I groaned and tried to push the hands away. I knew it was Harsh. I whined and said "Harsh please. Let me sleep for a bit". He chuckled and said "It's almost 10 babe". I groaned and moved his hands away. I said "We slept really late. I am not waking up. You can roam around Bali today if you want or join me and sleep for more time. I want to sleep" he laughed and said "Ok. sleepy head. I will sleep with you" I smiled and gave him a thumbs up with my eyes closed and slept again.