Louis' letter

If you're reading this it's because everything went as expected. You'll probably not understand what's going on, so I'm gonna explain it to you. After you woke up from your coma, the doctor said that your heart was very weak that you'll not survive more than two weeks. The donor list was at least for two months, so the only way was a last minute donor. In this exact place where you have me right now was where our story began. Your heart beat so hard for me that it didn't have strength for anything else, not even to get you over that accident, but here I am, every time you fell there I was to pick you up, and just when you were about to die, there I was to bring you back to life. "Two hearts in one home" has never made so much sense before, instead now it's one heart beating for two souls at the same time. You'd probably be mad at me for not telling you this before. Remember that time at your birthday when you asked me what would be the craziest gift I'd give you, well now you have the answer. And what better gift than having the same heart that you made beat so much every time you were beside me. Years ago you stole my heart, and now it's finally yours. Take care of it, as much as it's been taking care of you during all these incredible years.

Always in your heart baby cakes,
yours sincerely;
Louis