Cher and Harry (SHARRY) a love story

CHERS P.O.V

" Heey Cher its simon here "

" hi, simon what's up?"

" Tell me why Harry just called saying that you are moving in with one direction "

" Cuz its tru..."

Simon cut me off

" well how would you like to adopt a child just to up the anti on your images, all of you guys "

" errrr I dunno"

" just think about it "

BEEP BEEP

he hung up I called harry with the news.

HARRYS P.O.V

" let's do it babe! "

Ok I was going nuts inside,

" well boys one directions adopting let's go we meet Cher there "

" er we know she called us before " Niall stated and flinched, geez I was hurt but wasn't gonna hurt them geez.

" let's gooo already " Louis yelled out.

" fine " I said as we skipped to the van

LOUIS P.O.V

" were here hey cher " oh yeah do ur PDA thing go on hazza I know you wanna " I blerted out, If looks could kill Liam would have killed me ten times over. he had just been dumped. I had just said the wrong thing.

Harry and Cher looked as if they wanted to kiss and hug and hold hands but they had more class to do it in front of Liam. "Well who are the famous boy band everyone loves adopting today?" I said just as I said it a woman came out and lead us in to a room full of children

" oh please come in ". she said with a big grin.

CHERS P.O.V

" her " I said pointing to a girl writing on her own.

" okiee why her ?" Lou sung out.

" well she looks lonley and I have a feeling about her " I said

" hi I'm Cher this is liam' zayn niall louis and Harry ". I said pointing them out,

" And were one direction! " the said at the same time.

" I'm maddie " she said as I stuck my hand out to shake it I noticed as she shook my hand there was about five scars on her arm. I think sshe used to c-c-cut! poor girl what had happend to her to make her do THAT!

MADDIES P.O.V

" I'm maddie " I said to Cher .....crap she was looking right at my arm!!

Cher walked away from me problely to adopt some one else! I never got adopted I got window shoped though I look like the perfect child but once people got to know me they ran... Far!!!

" Hello "

aaaahaaaahh!!!!!