Waking up ~ Getting ready

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well, this is the surprise! After the last book I said it was the very end but you were saying you were sad and all that. My reply was I HAD DONE EVERYTHING WITH THEM I COULD but in truth I have been thinking and I know what I can add! ENJOY!!

Ten year time skip ~ Rachel and Ben are 10 and Sqampy have another five year old named Gemma ~~ They also live in a new/different house!! *****

SQAISHEY'S POV

I woke up to the rays of sunlight beaming down. I smiled and pulled myself up and out of bed. Stampy was still sleeping, morning routine now. I get up and have a shower and by the time I'm finished in the shower he's awake!

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Once I'd finished I got dressed and walked into the bedroom.

"Hey" Stampy smiled standing up.

"Hi. What time is it?" I ask.

"Seven" He replies kissing my forehead.

"I'd better get the kids up for school" I leave the room and knock on Rachel's door.

"Hi Mum" She grins opening the door. I see she's already dressed for the day ahead.

"Almost ready to go?" I ask and she nods. "I'll go get Ben and Gemma up" I kissed her forehead and walked along the corridor to Ben's room. I heard loud music. He was up.

"Ben" I called knocking on the door.

"Yo Mum" He opened the door.

"You need to get ready to go" I smiled

"Okay, is the music too loud?" He asked thoughtfully.

"Yeah a bit, mind turning it down?" I grinned. He was so nice. He's always thinking whether it's bothering others.

"Alright, I'll go change" Ben shut his door and I walked further along the corridor to Gemma's room.

I opened the door a crack and saw she was still sleeping. I sat next to her on the bed and gently brushed my hand on her cheek and she opened her eyes.

"Good morning Mummy. Is it zoo today?" She asked sitting up.

"Yeah, come on. We need to get you ready" I whispered. She stood up and got changed. I took her hand and we walked out to be greeted my Stampy.

Everyone got ready and we packed the car for the two hour journey.