the beginning or me in mha

I started walking in a forest I bumped into someone "ow!" I got up and saw a tired man he had black hair and a grey scarf and then he saw me and said "hey kid what are you doing in the forest all alone" and I looked down and said "I live here ever since my mom left me and I am Nina midnight what is your name" he looked at me with wide eyes and said "I am Shota Aizawa and what kind of mother would leave a child alone in the forest and Nina how long have you lived in the forest may I ask" then I smiled and said, "About 5 years Shota Aizawa" then Shota Aizawa looked down at the grass and said "would you like to come to live with me Nina" I said "no thanks" and then I just teleport to a tree and Shota Aizawa just saw me disappear. (2 hours later) I jumped out of the tree and started to walk to the grocery store I grabbed some chips, 2 huge jugs of milk, health bar snacks, vegetables, fruit, and a candy apple. Then I came up to the store man and put all the stuff on the scanner and the store man said "hey little girl where are your parents" and I said "don't know and it's none of your business"

SORRY I lost motivation I will write more when I can and please give me some ideas and I am sorry if this sucks anyways hoped you enjoyed the first part