Chapter 1:Sleepover(Part 1)

Elizabeth's POV:
I was sitting in my room looking through Meliodas' facebook just staring at pictures of him, daydreaming about him, I know this sounds creepy but I have a HUGE crush on Meliodas and the thing that's creepier then this is that Meliodas gropes me all day everyday when I go to school and when I visit him or when he visits me. I mean, I do like it, but I'd like it more if he didn't do it in front of everyone... BING, I snapped back into reality and saw I got a text from Diane. I went to reply straight away!

Diane/TheBFG:Hey Ellie!Wanna come over and have a sleepover at my place tonight?The rest of the gang will be there.

Me:Sure!Be there in 5 min!

Diane:Yay! See u soon!

Me:See u!

I quickly get dressed into this:

And flew to Diane's place(with my goddess wings)

And flew to Diane's place(with my goddess wings). When I got there King and Gowther were already there. I gave them a quick hug and then went to Diane. She was so excited to see me and squeezed me so tight that I couldn't breathe. Eventually the rest of the gang got here. As soon as Meliodas got here he went straight up to me and groped me. I yelped in response and Hawk got him off me by kicking him into a wall. We all settled down and Diane asked "What do you guys wanna do? I got an idea but I wanna see if your ideas are any better then mine."I replied "Well I was thinking maybe a game of Truth or dare..." I was then interrupted by none other then Meliodas "That's a great idea, and whoever doesn't do the truth or dare has to take a piece of clothing off!" Everyone thought that was a great idea so we started playing truth, dare or strip...

Sorry this chapter is so short guys but I PROMISE I'll update tomorrow and make tomorrow's chapter longer. If I don't update tomorrow u can kill me if u want to or just remind me I have to update. Also, Since Escanor died Elizabeth is now the lionesses sin of pride. I know its the liones sin of pride but Elizabeth is a girl so it's now the lionesses sin of pride. Thanks for understanding and hope u enjoy! Catch u later! Byee!
-Stiana(the author)