Get to know me

CHAPTER ONE

Hi I'm Charlotte. Im like every normal girl. I have brown hair and green eyes..and mostly importantly I have good grades and I'm a very nice person to hang out with! You see that's what I thought till I met this girl named Mia.

Sup I'm Mia! I have black straight short hair I suppose I'm not the brightest kid I get bad grades..I mean what do you expect from a kid that comes from a broken family.

Mia's pov:
BEEEEEP. BEEEEEP. Mia would slowly wake up her head pounding from the annoying sound coming from her phone she slowly glides her hand across the screen shutting the alarm off and slowly gose back to bed
Charlottes POV:  Charlottes mom went to her room and opened the blinds "sweetie it's time for school." Charlotte sighed as she slowly sat up. Her mom left the room to finish preparing breakfast. Charlotte went to the bathroom and took her clothes off getting into the shower.

After her shower she gently dabs her body with the towel then wraps it around her self walking back into her room Charlotte got dressed and backed her school supplies then head down stairs to meet her mother she looks at the table full of pancakes,bacon,has browns then looks at her watch "7:35" she mumbled. "I have enough time." She sat at the table and quickly scarfed down the food that was on her okay by time she was finished it was 7:42. She wipes her face then gets her homework off the counter putting it her bag she then puts her sweater on and tied up her red shoes . "Bye mum!" She waved her mom smiled "good bye sweetie". Charlotte walked out side closing the door behind her. It was chilly out but the sun was shining down on her soft smooth skin. She started walking to school quickly.

When she arrived she sat down in her seat in mr. Reynolds social studies class. Mr Reynolds began to start the lesson when all sudden a girl with black chair rushed into the room. She tryed sneaking pass the teacher to her seat when all sudden she heard name from across the room "miss Mia Accardo. What do you think your doing." Mia slowly turned around "sitting down." . The teacher sighed "Mia I was just explaining how we're gonna introduce are selfs a-bit! You'll be saying we're your from,your favourite colour and favourite food! Just to get to know each other since it's the first day. " Mia nods "so why don't u go first since your late" Mia stared him dead in the eyes then looked around room "I'm Mia. I'm from Italy. I like the colour green and my favourite food is cheese cake." She turned with attitude and sat down. "Great! Charlotte why don't you go next" Charlotte stood up and looked around the room "uh..Hi! I'm Charlotte Gardner I'm from Greece! My favourite colour is purple and my favourite food is sushi rolls ." She sat down. after awhile of getting to know people the bell rang and they all went to there lockers and then to there next period.