Prolougue: The Quinque Queen

*This is appropriate for people 12+*

"White haired. Dressed in black. None other than the Eyepatch." Uttered a man kneeling on top of a large building. His hair looked greasy and his lips chapped. He lowered a pair of binoculars and picked up a silver plated breif case. He wore a tag just bellow his beast pocket, it read "Kotorou Amon, Senior investigator." He walked to the edge of the building and began to climb down the fire escape. His long trench coat bellowed in the wind as he creeped through the alleyways of the 20th ward. Suddenly he was jumped by a group of ghouls however he quickly dispatched them and found himself injured so he brought the carcus' of the dead ghouls to the quinque specialisation department in a CCG building near by, retiring for the night. Meanwhile the eyepatch was on enquiries with Oagiri. Under the supervision of Eto Yoshimura. Kaneki and some lower level Aogiri members were leaping over buildings and through alleyways in the 21st ward. They began to siege a smaller ghoul organisations HQ but soon found out they weren't the only ones there to cause havoc, another gang had entered the building. "Shit." Uttered Kaneki, they ran through the building engaging in a three way gang fight. Kagune's, Kakajas, kakuhus and more were flung around causing a blood bath to form on the floor and before long the only remaining were Kaneki, Yoshimura and a few on the other side. Suddenly a masked assassin with long crimson hair fell in, "Has she got a-" said one of the gang members they were fighting. "Quinque." Said kaneki finishing their sentence. The girl rused through the gang members that Aogiri wanted dead using her quinque to slice through them. After she had finished she walked toward Kaneki. "So do you work for Aogiri or the CCG?" She said "Neither."
"So... Who are you?" Asked kaneki.
"I'm a rouge ghoul." She said.
"Your a ghoul?" Asked Kaneki. She lowered her mask revealing two glowing crimson ghoul eyes. "Yes. This quinque was stolen from a CCG member that attacked everyone else who was in my organisation, they took the people I tolerated. I took their life." She said. They parted ways after that but Kaneki had a small feeling they would be meeting again. The CCG thought otherwise...

*I have no rights to tokyo ghoul. This is an unprofited fan fiction*