In The Rain, My Tears Are Invisible

"Ignorance is Bliss," Minori mumbled to himself.

He walked away from the closed door to his bedroom, gripping his knuckles so hard that his palm had begun to bleed.

The Man stood in his bathroom, staring at his own reflection. He had heard the sounds. He had seen the signs and chose to ignore them.

"Why..." He groaned, and his knees buckled.

He held onto the countertop, supporting his own full weight, as he attempted to calm himself.

He glanced at his hand, the stainless steel ring on his ring finger glinting in the light.

With a disdainful grunt, he ripped the accessory off of his hand and pocketed it.

A fire began to smolder in Minori's mind, as his eyes burned with hatred.

"Why, Yu?!" He bit his tongue, suppressing his bloodlust and rage.

"Fuck this." He growled, walking to the door again.

Minori sized the door up and tensed the muscles in his legs.

He rushed to the door, and bracing his shoulder, slammed into the gateway.

The wood gave way, and Minori shot through the door, the wood crumbling around him.

Yu screamed, covering herself up with the sheets.

The Man lies there with Yu, in Minori's bed.

"Hi, Yu. You wanna explain to your friend here that we were married, or did he go forward, knowing that?"

Yu gulped nervously and then forced a grin on her face.

"U-Uhm, I can explain..."

However, the act suddenly gave way to a genuine smile.

"Oh, boy. It took you long enough to find us. God, he fucks me so much better than you." Yu smugly admits.

Minori's attention turned to the interloper, seeing the same infuriating grin plastered on his face.

"I know you make 8 figures have a nice body, and you and I were married, but he makes just as much, is better looking, and quite frankly, he actually has a quirk, unlike a certain husband of mine~" She curls up into the man's embrace, moving in to kiss his neck while keeping her eyes locked on him.

Minori looked down at the ground, veins ticking on his forehead. His knuckles were pallid, but dripping blood nonetheless.

He looks up and smiles at Yu.

"I hope it was worth it." He reaches into his pocket and flings his ring into the air nonchalantly, spinning on his heels.

The steel object lands on Yu's bedsheets, and the woman looks down at it for a moment.

She reaches down and grabs the ring before the man takes it and places it on his finger.

"I think it matches me better." He calls out.

Yu grabs a hold of him and begins to moan again.

Minori walked away, whipping his phone out. He walks into his closet, near the back of the house, and presses his finger to a keypad behind a trick mirror.

The line connects, and He is greeted by a friendly female voice.

"Hello, this is Yamanoguchi Bank, how may I help you today?"

"Code XRG-61; Password: LGI15279."

"Hi, Minori." Her demeanor brightened. 

"Sae." Minori could hear the smile in her voice.