Gone..

SLAM!

Ink threw his whole body to the door making the wood cracked open. Wood chips splattered all over because of the impact.

He pushed himself so hard that the force got the entrance destroyed.

Ink searched through the dim lit room, panicking about finding the light switch.

Dream who was right behind him cautiously entered. Though he remained calm on the outside, there was a massive amount of anxiety in him.

"What the hell had Blue done..?"

"Don't just fucking stand there! Help me find it!" Normally Dream would glare and scold Ink  about using such foul language. But his fellow Guardian has the right to feel this way in situations like this.

Since the Creator is forgetful or rather senseless sometimes, it didn't occurred to him that the light switch is always beside the door. Dream took upon himself to turn on the lights.

What they saw both broke them.

When the lights filled the room, their eyelights immediately landed on the bed were their fellow protector slept.

All they found was Blue's bandana and his dust beside it..

Ink carefully walked towards it. His light steps echoing the silence of Blue's room. With each step, a tear leaves a trail.

Phalanges carefully picked up the dusty cloth and held it tightly against his chest.

"A-ah.. I.. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Ink cried out.. His scream was so loud and heartbreaking, that it might have been heard across the Multiverse.

It almost sounded real.

On the other hand. Dream was too shock to say anything at all, he also felt weak as his knees gave in and he fell down with a soft "thud". Golden tears run down his pretty face as he did nothing to stop it.

In an instant, both of their worlds stop revolving.

And it's not just them.

Error didn't take this well and went on a killing spree. He destroyed AUs left and right, done so much bloodshed and dusted everyone in sight.

Ink did nothing to stop him, he didn't care anymore.

Nightmare didn't do the same things like Error had. He just sat on his throne and thought about ways why would Blue could have done that. But with every passing minute, his negativity grew intensely.

It was bad enough to even drove the Bad Sanses away.

The rest of the Multiverse was in pure chaos, unaware of the passing of the little blue skeleton.

Months had gone by and Ink still couldn't accept that Blue is gone. He just stayed in Blue's room with his bandana in his hand.

Sure, a Swap Sans is pretty replaceable, there are hundreds of him out there anyway.

They did try to look for another, to fill the gaps in their SOULs. But since none of them could pass their standards, they ended up disposing them.

None of them are his Blue.

And none will ever be his Blue..

A low chuckle escaped his teeth.

"You really think that you could leave me that easily, huh..?"

A small skeleton went back to the small hut in an abandoned AU, he just got back after scavenging supplies for his survival.