True Direction Love - Harry Styles Fanfic story.

Hi. I hope all of you would like and appreciate my story. This is my first time to publish my story in Wattpad. Hope you'd like it! BTW, Follow me in twitter -@CtrnaValentine and follow me in Instagram-Strayemotions I FOLLOW BACK just tweet me 😊😃

---------

We were best friends since we were kids. We treat ourselves like brothers and sisters. My mom and his mom were good friends.

That's why me and Harry won't last a day without seeing each other. Years passed by,I felt Awkward being with him. Well I guess all the blame is on Puberty and Love.

'Hey Tori!' as Harry run down the street running to my House.

'Hey Harry.' with a smile in my face while chewing Chocolate bars and playing with my Cat.

'So, do you want to go and hang later at my Place?' Harry asked.

'I'm not really sure cause I have some more things to do. Sorry. (Of course it's not true. I just don't want sticking with him that time ) I said with disappointment.

'Please go with me Tori. Besides, it's Friday today. You could still do your stuff tomorrow or the next day.

And your friends Maye and Beatrice will come to. Ohh I almost forgot Edward will be there to.' Harry added.

------------TORI'S POV-----------

OHHMYYGODD! Edward will be there. I have to go! I have to see him. He completes my day. He's the on who make me smile.

In short, he's my Ultimate Crush.

I have to agree with Harry's decision so he won't know that I have a secret crush on Edward.

So many things run through my mind. I have to do SHOPPING, SPA, DO MY MANICURE GET A HOT AND NEW OUTFIT.

All things that would make Edward's eye glued to me.

'Okay! Okay!' Pretending to be annoyed by Harry.' But make sure that you'll be the one to talk to my mom.'

'Sure. Your mom loves me. Your mom trusts me. I know she'll let you in my place.' Harry laughed while pinching my checks.

'STOP! IT HURTS!' As I feel my checks turning red. It really hurts. 'Okay whatever. I have to go inside. I still need to go to beatrice's

House. Bye Harry!' ( But I really need to get going to the mall)

'Goodbye Pretty Tori. I'll just pick you up later at 7pm.' With a pout on his Lips.

'Shut up!' while giggling and pushing him far from me.

I ran to my bedroom and took a quick shower. I get dressed with a simple red shirt partnered with Shorts and paired with

Red vans. I took my bag and put my Wallet and phone inside. Wore my Shades, And spray some of my Perfume.

I looked at myself in the mirror and added a pink lipstick and a gloss to make me look prettier.

brushed my brown hair, and went downstairs.

'Bye mom!' I said in a hurriedly way not waiting for her reply. I looked at my phone and It was already 3:30pm.

I hurriedly started my car and drive fast to the mall.

I first got my manicure and pedicure with a pastel pink color.

After that I went to Accessorize to look for some good accessory. I bought a cute tote Pink bag. Which matches

My New nail polish and may iPhone case.

Got a scarf, Necklace ,Bracelet and New Shades.

I hurriedly went to my favorite shop which is topshop. I bought a White Coat matched with a red cocktail tube dress.