C h a p t e r 𓃠 5

On Track

On Track

I hate how you feel so distant.

•••

"Julie we have good news, we're even now and you can play the next game with Minho as your partner" And in that moment want to hide when I saw Minho right beside them.

I gripped Yeji's hand and begged her to have Minho as her partner.

"Girl as much as I love you, I can't do that I'm sorry, but hey this is your chance to have lover boy to yourself. " She said and quickly pushed me to the center.

When our eyes meet, I suddenly remembered, that I shouldn't be doing this this college orientation for God's sake not some place to find me a boyfriend.

Wait I think I'm really going crazy, why am I suddenly thinking about boyfriends.

I saw him came closer, but I started to doubt myself for a second because the eyes that looked at me tonight didn't have the same emotion like yesterday.

It's like a completely different person "Hey let's just get this over with" he snapped his fingers right in front of my face and I quickly came back to reality.

He didn't remember me? Well that's good minus its awkwardness, "Oh right of course"

All of the pairs sit right in front of each other and basically tell three statement about themselves, but only two of those statements are correct, your part will have to guess which is which, the point of this game is get to know each other better.

Seeing him there, it's like he didn't want to be with me or playing this game either and I can't start a conversation all by myself.

"So do you wanna go first?" I said and he just nodded while facing the ground.

"You know if you don't wanna play this game you could just tell them, I don't really mind-

"I like dancing, I can swim, I put my stuff in a bundle because its so much easier" I was just shock I didn't expected him to actually play this game, and with I completely forgot that I have to guess one of them which is the wrong statement.

Wist out of all the thing he said what seemed to be the most not fitting in his personality? I think the dancing is correct since he joined this department, I know for a fact that not all people can swim, that bundle things must be wrong right?

"Um the bundle thing?" Why the hell did I say "Bundle thing?"

"Wrong, your turn" he said. They didn't inform me that this game has a time limit or something.

"umm I like to read, I like dancing and um I like playing this game with you" There's no way he would guess it.

"You don't seem smart so I don't think you like to read" I didn't know I should react to the fact that he just called me dumb, or the fact that he agreed with me that I like playing this game with him

"Wrong, so we're done here?" I said quickly left him there alone, and waited for Yeji to finish, I can't believe they were the same person is half camelion or something.

OK to be honest I was a little just a little disappointed, but hey what do you expect this is the real world.

After the getting to know each other part we just started drinking I stayed with Yeji the whole time and time to time I would see myself taking a glimpse on what the girl group members are doing.

I became a little dizzy and decided to walk around the park to sobber up.

Since the music was so loud in there, when I sat down, I flash of memory like a flashback I remember putting a bracelet on someone.

The doctors said these things could happened but to me it's like all normal, I shook my head

"Hey Julie, we gotta go home it's late come on" Yeji pulled me up and throwed me inside the bus.

The energy all the students had before were the opposite of what they were feeling now, everyone was tired and a little drunk when all of them board the bus and all started sleeping right away.

I didn't saw Yeji anywhere, she was here a second ago, I just sat there and waited for her, when a person sat beside me.

"That seat is take-

I saw Minho! Who just put on his earphones without letting me finishing my sentence, it's like he just put it there so no one can talk to him.

"Wow you saved me a seat how cute" He said in a sarcastic way and which made me a little confused to be honest.

I didn't bother to talk to him it's like talking to a wall, and my head is completely spinning.

I got a text from my sister and she said that she would be home late, aish I already told her that she shouldn't be overworking herself all the time, but then again once Sana made up her mind you can't really change it.

It's still a two hour ride, I hope I don't get car sick or something, ok just I'll just sleep and not think of anything.

In the middle of the ride it became cold I tried to turn off the air conditioner to warm up a bit, but surprise Mr. Umbrella guy over here turned it back on.

"Hey it's cold did you expect that I wore thick clothes-

He throwed me his Jacket covering my face, which caused me to stop talking.

"Stop the nagging, deal is a desk you can use my Jacket while I can use your shoulder as I pillow until we arrive" He said but he's still half asleep I can tell from his voice.

He puts his head on my shoulder and continued sleeping, does this guy eat rocks for breakfast? His he's head is as heavy as a dinning table.

I tried to get comfy and leaned my head in the window.

•••