Meeting Jayy

So today is the start of warped tour and the venue is in Orlando, Florida, I bought tickets to every show botdf has and bought back stage tickets, meet and greet and everything.  Oh why would I do this, that's easy to keep an eye on my brother jayy, see my names River I'm 27 and I was given up for adoption before jayy was even born and I learned who he was and have actually met him before but he don't remember.

Pic is of River

Pic is of River

So I'm walking around the lot where warped tour is and no body is telling me to leave bc of my backstage passes and everything, they must think I'm with the bands or something anyways I'm walking around and I bump into Dahvie and Jayy and they notice that I'm not supposed to be back here yet and ask why I am and so I tell them my name is River Ferguson, and that I was actually looking for my brother who is playing here but he doesn't know who I am bc we've never met before.
D: how have u and ur brother never met before?
R:well when I was about 3 years old my parents got into trouble and I got taken from them and adopted and I found out like two years later that my brother was born, so over the years I've kept track of him and he's about 22 now and he plays in a band that's on this tour that's why I bought all the tickets to his shows so I can see him play and when I finally got enough courage to talk to him if introduce my self.
J: what band did u say ur brother was playing in?
R: I didn't say which band
J: oh then which is it?
D: yeah which band is it maybe we can help u and maybe ur brother might like to know his sister.
R: whispers botdf
D: what was that I couldn't hear u
J: yeah we couldn't hear u
R: BOTDF.

D&J: wait that's us
D: that would mean ur jayy's  sister.
J: wait I have a sister???
R: yes ur both right. It was accidental running into u guys and I was going to wait until a few shows in to tell u but stupid fate had other plans.
D: So come to the bus and talk to us if you'd like to, that way u and jayy can get to know each other, do u have somewhere to stay, while on the tour?
R: actually that sounds like a good idea and I would of just been staying in hotels near wherever the venue was.
J:nonsense I won't have my sister staying in hotels if she's going on the tour, Is ur car here?
R: yeah it's over there it's the red hummer.
D: ok so after the show tonight we will drive it to our house here in Orlando and then drive back here and u can travel on the bus with us if u would like too.
R:Yeah sure that would be great if that's no problem with u guys
No problem at all said jayy and dahvie
So they introduced me to everyone and the bodyguard and the tour manager and everyone was ok with me going along. So me and jayy talked for a little while and then they went and played their songs and while they was I made a phone call and they walked in as I was on the phone and they seen a little boy on camera and they was like aww who is this little guy and i was like jayy meet ur nephew, JJ aka Jeremy jay Ferguson,
Jay said hi and was like aww and so I let him go and let my mom go and explained everything to her and she's fine with it because it's only a 4 month tour and I'd be back soon. So Dahvie asked me if Ferguson was my adopted name or married name and I said married, technically, me and JJ's dad  got divorced and i never changed it back so I just kept it, why
D: Ferguson,  hey jayy isn't there a band on tour who has a member whose last name is Ferguson.
J: yeah bvb jinxx wait does he know about JJ?
R: yes and no
D: how yes and no???
R: he knew I was pregnant and then I caught him cheating so I filed for divorce and after that I never contacted him again and he hasn't seen his son once and he's 3 years old.
J: Damn any ways let's take ur car to the house and come back here.
So we do that and as we're walking back to the bus we walk right next to bvb bus and guess who happens to walk out of it when we do, jinxx,

JINXX: River is that u?
R: hi jinxx
jinxx:
River what are u doing here and why haven't I heard from u, u know I still love u babe,
R: Jinxx u know that we're divorced and u know why, u cheated on me and I found out and I left u.
D: yeah she left u and took care of her self and her son with out u.
R: Damnit Dahvie,
Jinxx: wait I remember now u was pregnant when we was together and I cheated and u caught me so u divorced me and left and changed all ur numbers so I couldn't get ahold of u and see how my child or children was.
R: son and he's fine without u, and now if u  excuse me I need to go,
So we walked to our bus and I was like wtf Dahvie and he said I'm sorry I thought he knew about the child. It's ok Dahvie, I just wasn't ready for him to know but like I said earlier fate is having other plans. So where do I sleep? 
Dahvie looks at the bunks and the big room and said that he was sleeping in the big room but can move to the bunks that way since I'm the only girl I can have my privacy, I was like u don't have to but if u insist, I don't mind sleeping in a bunk if I have to.

So I'm in the big room getting ready for bed when I realize I only have tank tops and my booty shorts or my sexy night clothes so I put the booty shorts on and i go grab a drink of water and then head back to the room and I hear Dahvie and the guys say something, but don't pay attention to it. So I go to sleep and half way through it I have a bad dream and since Dahvie is the closest he comes to check on me and I hug him and cry and tell him thanks and that it was a bad dream and I'm fine now. So  Dahvie says goodnight and tells me see u in the morning .

Next chapter will be out soon