Were we started

"Hello, boys, any trouble I should be worried about getting into today?" I ask as if I don't already know the answer. Harry and Ron scoffed while Fred and George put their hands over their chest with pained expressions. I look directly at Ron as the twins speak, "why do you think so little of us? It's as if you think we are always up to no good." Hermione and Ginny are standing at the bottom of the stairs laughing their asses off. By the time Mrs. Weasley calls us into the kitchen, they couldn't breathe. 

"What is so funny," asks Mrs. Weasley with a stone-cold face. At the moment, I'm in my head, thinking back to the first time I met my best friends. I met Ron when I was three on a cold Tuesday afternoon during the winter. The snow had been falling the previous night and well into the morning. Dad and I had just been shopping to cook Christmas dinner. On our way back from town, he'd run into the Weasleys, and they'd insisted we come over for dinner. Dinner had been great, but my eyes were stuck on the smallest of the Weasley men. The one who stayed hidden behind his much older brother, Bill. So, I walked over to the boy.  "Hi, I'm Y/n," I said in the most kiddish voice, with my handheld out. He looked at me and waited a couple of seconds for Bill to let him know it was okay. He took my hand and shook it and said, "I wike you name, I'm Won." I started laughing, and when I did, he said, "why awe you waughing," and I replied, " because you don't pronounce your R and L's correctly, is all. I'm sorry." Ron just looked at me and smiled, and from that moment and as we continuously advance, I'd known this boy would be mine forever.  My best friend and I sure as hell would not share him. 

"Y/n, hello, are you there" and that is when I feel someone hit me in the head with a fork. I finally snapped back into reality when I say, "What the bloody hell is wrong with you, Ronald Bilius Weasley? Do you not know how to keep your hands to yourself for five bloody seconds. Godric, your so fucking annoying. If I hadn't promised Hermione not to kill anyone, you'd be dead." Everyone, including Percy, looked up at me. "How do ya know it was me? It could've been the twins for all you know. And if I'm that bloody annoying, then why am I still your best friend. you know what..." Harry cut in before it got too out of hand. "Bubs, it wasn't Ron who hit you with the fork. I tried to talk to you, but you weren't paying attention, so I hit you, and I'm truly sorry. Please forgive me," as I look into Harry's emerald green eyes, all I can see is the truth. Merlin, I wish it was harder to forgive him, but oh, look at those beautiful eyes. Then I turn my head to look at Ron; damn; my best friends are fucking hot. "Yea, all is forgiven, Harry," turning back to look him in his eyes, "now apologize to Ron bubs," he asks politely. Oh, he's damned if thinks guilt-tripping me will do; but it's not going to work. "No," I say sternly.

Hermione and Ginny look away, knowing this is going to get out of hand again. Ron looks up at me. "What the bloody hell do you mean no. Just apologize. You started this by accusing me of something I didn't do and then yelling for no bloody reason." I roll my eyes. "Just as I said no, because you were gonna say something awful and ruin our friendship, and I know it" I can tell he is beyond pissed along with Harry, which means I'm pushing all the right buttons. "Bubs, you're not being very nice right now," Harry chimes in. "Fine, I am sorry, Ronald," I say, knowing damn well Ron is going to kill me. Instead, he storms off to his room, and Harry follows. Before I could go up to apologize properly, Ginny walks over and stops me. "Babes should probably let them chill off. You don't want to go build up the fire even hotter" I chuckle as Hermione asks, "what do you find so amusing, Y/n." I just looked at her and then the stairs and started walking up toward them.

By this point, everyone, minus the girls, has scattered. After Harry and Ron stormed off, Percy had gone back to his room, Arthur leaving for work, and Molly headed to Diagon Alley for the rest of our school shopping. Godric knows what the twins are doing. "C'mon, tell us," Ginny says; I stopped in my tracks almost at Ron's floor. "Okay, nothing can get hotter than Harry Potter and Ron Weasley throwing me on a bed and pinning my hands above me until I give up." They both looked very disgusted. "ew, not like that, you little perverts. I swear you two are the most dirty-minded people I know." I think for a few seconds, "Nevermind, Fred, and George are the dirtiest-minded people I know, but you come right after them, I swear."