Her Butler, Suspicous (Prologue)

Prologue

--Flashback--

"Don't ever forget..we'll always be with you..my lovely daughter.." Her mother croaked. She was dying.. She knew it. She was losing to much blood. The girls tears fell into her pale mothers face as her heart stopped beating. She looked over at her father, who would still not give into death.

"Father!" She yelled an wailed into his bloody chest. "Don't leave me alone..!" Her father caressed her daughters cheek.

"S-Sebastian you will take care of my daughter Countess Charlotte Elizabeth Phantomhive. t-that is my l-last order to y-you.." He coughed and blood splattered everywhere and the small girl was removed from her fathers corpse to the strong arms of a demon.

"I swear I will take care of you by any costs." The girl looked at the demon and cried.

"S-Sebastian..! W-Wha-What about X-Xander?!" Sebastian only held the weeping girl closer.

"All we need to do now is leave." He said in a monotone voice. Even if it didn't seem like it, h also was devastated about his masters death. The girl looked over the demons shoulder and she saw. She saw something she shouldn't have. Something that scarred her, she would never forget.

"B-brother!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. There was the blue haired boy, her twin brother to be more precise. There he was holding the hand of that devil. Sebastian only ran faster and before the girl knew it, both the angelic devil and her brother disappeared out of sight.

--Flashback End--

The girl sat up on he bed and sighed.

Just a dream. She sighed and her butler entered her room.

"How was your slumber Young Mistress?"

"Fine..Just another pestering nightmare." She sighs and Sebastian gets her dress for the day. Today, was a special day. She would meet her fiancée today even though she was just 16. She would wear her fathers dress. Yes, her fathers dress. A pink dress with white an black, a black hat with pink roses. Sebastian helps her undress. Indeed, he was helping his master who was a full grown girl undress. It was something natural to both of them, nor did it bother either of them. Sebastian helped her put the pink dress on , then brushed her hair into twin tails. He put the hat on her an she stares at herself in the mirror. She had her dads blue hair and her mothers emerald eyes.

"You look beautiful Young Mistress." he complimented

Charlotte looked up at him and sighed.

"No need to flatter me without a reason Sebastian. I am no where near beautiful." She got up and left the room, Sebastian at her heels.

"Master." A maid came scurrying to her.

"Clara, no need for formalities. How many times have I told you to call me Charlotte." Clara was the head maid, she was secretly an expert sniper who was hired by Sebastian.

"Yes ma- Charlotte." She smiled down at her master. "Out guests have arrived." She merrily nod and gracefully walked into the walked into her study where her guests where.

"Good morning," she says with a polite smile. The two men turned around and looked at her. She kept her gaze unwavering. The man with blonde hair and blue eyes stood up first.

"Hello Charlotte, My name is Earl Drake Alois Trancy, it is a pleasure" He says kissing her hand. A smile forms on her face. Even though this was there first time meeting officially, he had the same kind of past she did.

"I take it your my fiancee?"

"Indeed i am, we have come to talk about our upcoming marriage." He smiles play fully and leads her to a chair. Sebastian follows behind Charlotte, never letting her leave his sight.

"Who's this?" Drake asks, his hand gesturing at Sebastian.

"Sebastian Michaelis, My personal butler." She smiles and looked up at the man next to him. He had raven black hair like Sebastian, but he had stunning golden eyes and glasses. Drake catches Charlotte looking at his butler and smiles.

"Claude Faustus" he says bluntly looking up at his butler. A sly smile forms on the butlers face, looking over at Sebastian. Without either of the Earl's noticing, Sebastian gave Claude a death glare that would scare anyone. Claude ignored Sebastian's glare and smiled at Charlotte.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mistress" She only smiles at him and looks back at Drake. Something about him was very familiar, yet she could not put her finger on it.

They discussed their wedding, and Charlotte found herself liking Drake. He was very kind, and he knew how to respect a woman. Soon it was time for them to take there leave.

"See you soon Beautiful" he said teasingly as he entered the carriage and rode away. She smiled and waved until they were out of sight.

"May i have a word with you m'lady?" Sebastian asked formally. Charlotte nodded and let Sebastian guide her to her study. She walked over and sat on the desk. A smile crept onto her face.

"I think this marriage might be a good thing" She smiled and looked over at Sebastian. His eyes were full of disappointment, yet Charlotte had no idea whatsoever why he would be disappointed.

"Young Mistress, i sugggest you stay away from him." those simple words knocked the smile right off Charlottes face. She looked at Sebastian dumbfounded.

"Why would that be? Hes such a nice person, i wouldn't mind marrying him right now!" she said with a giggle. Sebastian sighed, he really didn't want to ruin his masters mood, but that man was dangerous.

"His butler, is a demon."

Charlotte only furrowed her eyebrow's and looked directly at him. "i don't see why i should get near Drake if his butler is a demon. I mean, your a demon too Sebastian." Walking over to his master Sebastian looked at her with a serious stern gaze.

"That man, Claude Faustus, is not just a demon," his gaze turned gentle, he really did not want to tell her this. Charlotte's carefree expression vanished and she turned serious.

"What is it Sebastia-" she was interupted by a loud rumbling sound coming from outside. She flinched and looked outside. Indeed, it was now pouring outside. Sebastian thought she saw fear in her eyes for a second but she gave him a closed eye smile.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow. I would like to look over a few documents on the company for now." Sebastian nods and scurries off, leaving Charlotte alone.

I wonder what's wrong with m'lady, she looked scared for a second there.. Sebastian thought to himself.

"Basssy~"

Sebastian cursed under his breath and turned to the incoherent red head.

"I don't mine if you're here, just don't disturb my master and I's work."

"Oh Bassy~" he says clinging into his arm. His face suddenly turned serious.

"I have come for other reasons though." Sebastian looked over at Grelle, it must be something be something important if he is serious.

"Lapsis angelus," Sebastian looked at Grelle wide eyed.

"Didn't I tell you not to mention that bastard." He growled.

"He's back."

At that point in their lives, neither of them knew the terrors awaiting them.

---

Hehe, I count contain myself I just really had to write this xD. Like lately I have been obsessed with Kuroshitsuji,

Thus this story was born. And Yes, i will still be writting my Other stories so if you're reading those, Dont worry~

Critique is appreciated so I can improve my story to your liking!

-Bye Bye~ c:

(P.S. I Own nothing but my Oc's and the story plot c: Everything else belongs to Yana Toboso the owner and writter of Kuroshitsuji :D)