That night you couldnt wake up

Finally! I finished my homework at 11 at night. Screw English and Chemistry, I'll just do it in the morning.

I decide to take a shower, even though its really late. Before stepping in, I put on some tunes to jam out to. Stepping into the hot water made all my frustration dissapear. While singing and dancing in the shower my music turned off. I could have sworn my Tablet was on 50%. Ignoring it, I finished showering, I opened my curtain and got a glimpse of a figure in the mirror with me, next to me. I blink really hard, it was probably my imagination.

I went to go get dressed and jumped into bed. 20 minutes into relaxing my tablet starts playing music. Freaked out I grabbed it and turned it off completely. Slipped back into bed and turned my night light on. Yes I am 16, but I still hate the dark.

Laying in bed about to fall asleep I start to dream.

I'm in a dark room, my room, but its completely black with a tint of light. How come my bedroom is turned around? My body is stiff like a board, making me feel the urge to move. I start to hear whispers.
"He's coming to get you, get ready for him. Don't wake up."

I wake up! Horrified, I didn't open my eyes immediately. Slowly opening them all I see is my open door. Its 2:33 and I need to pee, bad. Getting up I go to open the door to the bathroom, but something pushes my hand away from opening it. What the hell? I try again and again, but the freezing cold hand grabs me and grips on to my wrist! I try to scream for my mother; nothing came out.

Once again I wake up in my bed, but this time someone is next to me. Do I look? Do I scream? Turning slow I see a face, its my little brother. He starts to wake up, "Why are you still awake?" I hug him tight.
"Don't get too close or I'll cut you," a voice trailed into my ear. I pull away from my brother and see the face of the devil. Screaming I finally wake up for real this time in my bed, sweating. I feel a heavy weight lift off of my body. Gasping for air I scream as if someone is trying to take me away.

My lights flicker on and I see my mother sprinting at me hugging me.

"What's wrong?" She asks frightened by my screams.

"I had this horrible dream that I couldn't wake up fr-" speechless I see a figure behind my mother with a knife.

Am I still dreaming?