Izaya Part 1: Your Mine, my little meanie, my queen~

Summary:

Name: Izaya Orihara.

Age: 25yrs old (forever 21 yrs old when people ask his age)

Personality: self proclaimed god that loves humans. Good with knives. Agile. Fast runner. Able to parkour. Able to fight with the strongest man in Ikebokuro.

Occupation: Info Broker. Pro Troller

You look at the name silently as you click about and smirk as you gain huge information on the info broker himself. A soft ringtone could be heard coming out of the drawer beside you. You peek in the drawer and your smile grows wider.

 "Ah, he who knows all." you say as you answer your phone.

 "How may this less sufficient witch help you, Izaya-chan?" you say calmly. 

"At this point, I'm older than you, (y/n)-chan~" Ah this is why you love trolling around with him.

 "Well, Izaya-chan~ we are friends~" you say, a sly smile forming on your face. 

"You sound like me~ I see why we became friends after a while." 

"Ah~aah...I don't go around teasing Shizu-chan and get bashed about~" you say as you save your file report on Izaya.

"But (Y/n)-chan, I hate Shizu-chan."

"Which made me and Erika ship the two of you."

"That doesn't make sense. I'm not gay."

"Prove it~!"

"Ngghh...(y/n)-chan so mean. I don't date. It's useless. Plus, I'm at your door. Open up!~" A knock was heard on your apartment door and you scoff, as you shutdown your computer and raise to great the info broker at your door. You look through the door hole and sigh as you saw the info broker standing there.

"If I don't open the door, what will you do?" you say loudly as you hung up your phone call.

"I'll break in," he say from the other side of the door, a grin etched on his face.

"Why would you want to break in?"

"I did it a few times while you were asleep,"

"Awww, you missed me?" you say and giggle.

"Just open up," he said quietly, something different about his tone of voice made you open the door slightly and look at him curiously.

"Did I just hurt the most egotistical bastard of Ikebokuro?" You say as you open the door wider and invite him in. He walks in and you close the door behind you while he awkwardly sits down on your couch and places a bottle of wine, a box of chocolate and roses on the coffee table which caused you to raise your eyebrows.

"Izaya, what is all of this?" You ask silently as you took a seat opposite of him on your thinking chair.

"It's for you. Don't question me further about it," he says quietly and you sat there with your brows furrowed in confusion and crossed your arms.

"Thank you, I guess. It's that day again is it not? 14th of February," You mumbled. The info broker before you nodded, it seems to you that he is lonely.

"And you're lonely because all your toys have someone to spend the day with and left you bored with nothing to do at all." You added as you open the box of chocolates and smile. "Ooo~ pretty seashells. I'll grab the glasses for the wine." You say as you place the chocolate down and got up to retrieve the wine glasses from the kitchen leaving the info broker staring at the flowers, his expression that of a confused teenager and also the inability to say you were right. By then you arrived with two wine glasses and pop opened the wine bottle, quickly filling the two glasses. You handed one to the info broker but he is still lost in thought and this made you place it in front of him silently. You receive a text and silently read it.