Chapter 1

You wake up to the annoying sound of the alarm , you try and stop the alarm but accidentally knock it over. "Great, just great" you say sarcastically.

You try and grab it but end up falling on the floor as well. "Wow, what a totally nice way to start the morning" you get up and get your phone and hurry into the bathroom inside your room. You change into nice clothes for the first day in college

(Photo of your clothes below!)

You get out of your room and knock on Minghao's room

You get out of your room and knock on Minghao's room. You and Minghao live together in a condo next to Seoul National University (SNU), nothing serious or anything. You guys are just really close best friends !

You continue to knock on his door. "Minghao! Open the door" you shout. He opens the door "Okay, okay I'm dressed!" he says

"Okay, we have pancakes for breakfast, now eat up. It's our first day in college!" You say to him excitedly "Where's your food Y/n?" He says to you

"Oh! I ate it last night. I'm quite full so, I'll eat later at lunch time !" You say
"You excited?" He asks with his mouth full
"Yes, and very nervous as well, and also don't talk with your mouth full Minghao, you might choke" You say

"You worry too much Y/n" He says
"What did I just say?" You say backYou guys finish and drive to school.

You guys arrive and there it was, college. Everything seems to fly by so fast. You were grateful your bestfriend was with you all the time. You guys get out of the car, and into the campus.

Everything looked so nice, you saw your other best friend, Cho Ara. "Hey Ara!" You shout running to her. "Hey Y/n! Excited ?" She asks, you nod smiling. "Oh, hey Minghao! I'm not surprised you got in SNU" she laughed He then scoffed "Okay guys ! We have 5 minutes to get to class, see you later at lunch !" You waved bye to Minghao and Ara, you guys had different classes. But you had one class with Ara, and one class with Minghao. You went to Math. Your least favorite class.

                                                          ||           A few hours later   ||

After Math class you went to Science, then it was lunch !

You see all the students going inside the cafeteria, you see Ara waiting for you at the door of the cafeteria. She waves so you wave back. You go to her.

"Hey ! So how was the first two subjects?" She asks you "Okay, I guess. We had an activity of some sort that I have to pass in a few days." You say "How about you, how'd it go?" You ask Ara

"Oh ! We had History and Political Science, I'm very fond of those subjects!" She say

You guys go inside the cafeteria and get your food, you see Minghao and his friends in one table.

Minghao and his friends were very much popular. You and Ara were as well but, not that much.

"Hey Y/n and Ara, come sit with us !" One of Minghao's friend shouted. His name was Mingyu.

You didn't want and so did Ara, you knew what the other girls were gonna do to you and Ara if you guys did. You shake your head and sit on an empty table.

You and Ara start eating and talking to each other,  "Y/n?" She says

"Mhm?" You say "Those girls are glaring at us again" She says to you

And, yes. They were. They were rolling their eyes and laughing.

You stick your tongue out "Oh Ara, they're just jealous we're friends with them." You assure Ara

"Okay, but I will NOT get beaten up today, not today" she says putting sushi in her mouth

Lunch was done, and it was time for your class with Minghao, it was Arts. You liked Arts because your major was Performing Arts. And you also liked painting. You sat in the second row and saw Minghao coming in. You both waved at each other. He sat next to you.

"Hey Y/n!" He said "Hi! I'm sorry me and Ara couldn't sit with you guys earlier. Those girls would've done something to us if we did though." You say to him

"Ah, no worries, tell me if they every get to you guys, alright? . Anyways, we need to go grocery shopping later. We ate all the food" He said.

You nod, the teacher starts discussing and after an hour and a half class ended.

You both went out of class the, tons of girls swarm him. You chuckle, he looked confused. He gestured for you to go to your next class. You walk to your next class, and see Ara sitting.

You sit beside her and talk a little before your teacher came in. Another hour passed and then, school was done. You sigh in relief and get into the car and wait for Minghao to get in the car.

You see Minghao walking out with a girl, they were laughing and talking to each other. You were used to seeing him with girls following him. But this time he's actually interacting with her.

"Don't be like that Y/n , they're just friends. And you guys are best friends." You say to yourself

Minghao waves goodbye to the girl and gets in the car. "Who was that?" You ask him "Oh, just someone in my class" He says starting to drive to the supermarket "Oh, okay" You say

You guys arrive in the supermarket and started looking for food to bring home. You quickly run to the candy aisle and start taking some candy. You go back to Minghao and put it in the cart.

He looks at you and say "Y/n, what is this? We have tons at home. You'll get cavities" He says "Don't be so dramatic. I promise I'll brush my teeth after I eat it" You say, he scoffs and you guys start to get the remaining groceries, check out and go home.

"Minghao?" You say to him "Yeah?" He says back to you "Can you put back the groceries? Ms. Jung gave us an assignment due in 2 days" You say "Okay okay, but wash the laundry tomorrow!" You nod and go in your room.