Sukoon Retreat- Best Resorts And Spa In Uttarakhand

'Sukoon A Sense Of Relief' is born out of a dream to share unique experiences with both nature and leisure lovers from around the globe.

'It is a place to Relax, Rejuvenate and Relish in a peaceful environment

"an abode amidst nature"

Sukoon Retreat Resort & Spa- "Best Resorts And Spa In Uttarakhand" located in Dakpatthar, 5 hour's drive from New Delhi. A perfect holiday retreat located in the village of Dakpatthar at the Himalayan foothills amidst the rural environment, on the banks of river Yamuna.

The resort operates 6 luxury cottages and includes a common hall, which serves as a place to connect with other leisure seekers in the resort. The resort includes a Spa, Jacuzzi, Steam Cabin, Infrared Treatment, Indoor All-Weather Heated Swimming Pool, and fun for kids. The resort offers a lot of recreational and sports facilities along with organic plant farming for the guests to choose from.

Sukoon retreat promises a comfortable life in an eco-friendly environment, away from the stressful and busy lifestyle. One comes closer to Nature, gets a peaceful environment to spend some time with self and make some memories with family and friends.

Yoga and meditation programme organized specially for guests.

Personalized attention to every visitor's need.

Separate Swimming pool for young guests.

Spacious cottages, 400 sqft with a sit-out area.