Teamperment & training

All Cane Corso puppies are sweet and adorable when you bring them home. But one must remember that this darling little thing is going to grow very quickly into a large dog. A large dog that can be strong willed and has a dominate nature. You, as the new owner, must establish control and dominance at an early age. If you don't take the proper steps now, this lovable little puppy can turn into a real problem in a very short time. When you bring a puppy into your home, you are bringing him into a new "pack" There are very specific rules that run the pack. It doesn't matter whether you know them or not; the puppy knows them and lives his whole life by them. If you are not careful, you could end up with a 120 LB Corso running your home. When a puppy comes into your home, he will begin to test the boundaries and see where he falls in the pack order. Sometimes he will exhibit obvious dominant behaviors; growling or snapping when he is moved or picked up, when someone gets too close to his food or toys, mounting people or other animals or when he does want to be put outside. You should recognize these behaviors as "dominance" and act accordingly. We will go over that below.

The most important thing to remember is a Corso needs to have a family unit that is confident. A Corso should never be brought into a family who has members that dislike or are afraid of big dogs. Before you purchase a Corso, make sure that older children (8 yrs+) and ALL the adults in your home are excited and up to owning this breed.
Most of the puppy's understanding of pack order is communicated to him in subtle ways from the rest of the family unit. (pack) Boundaries are very important. It's Ok to love and snug our dogs, but we should not cater to them and make them think they are a King.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some random cane corso facts!!!👐👐🙌

1. The Corso's short coat comes in black, light, and dark shades of gray; light and dark shades of fawn; and red. Any of these colors may have a brindle pattern: irregular streaks of light and dark color.

2. Solid fawn and red Corsos may have a black or gray mask.

3. The Corso's ears may be cropped or uncropped.

4. The Corso is a working dog who needs lots of mental
and physical stimulation.

5. Corsos are not demonstrative, but they enjoy "talking" to their people with "woo woo woo" sounds, snorts, and other verbalizations.

6.The Corso is not a good "first dog." He requires plenty of socialization, training, and exercise to be a good companion.

If you are reading thx so much!!!