1- she laughs so sweetly

Disclaimer: you play the role of a girl in this. If this makes you uncomfortable then I'm rlly srry! 🥺

You listened to your abused feet dragging against the sidewalk. Each weary foot fumbling in front of the other. Sprinting home from school in the atrocious January winds was not fun. Today, however, Amane proved you wrong. He came shuffling around the corner sweating like a sinner on some form of holy ground; despite the freezing temperature. 

Amane: "Oh God You're fast! Where'd you learn to run like that Mizuki!?"

Mizuki: "I didn't! I think my life was in legitimate danger back there. I was scared out of my damn mind Amane! Besides you were running like-"

You imitated his running in an exaggerated manner; flailing your arms around like a frantic animal. The silly face you made really topped it all off.

Amane: "HA HA HA! *snort*"

He quickly covered his mouth still snickering with glee, but his expression made it quite clear that he was taken by surprise at the noise that slipped out of his mouth. 

Mizuki: "You snort!!??"

Amane: "WHA- NO! Hee! Hee! *snort* AH! Oh shoot!"

Mizuki: "Ha! I knew it! HaHaHaHa!"

Amane: "HEY! STOP LAUGHING AT ME YOU- y-you..."

Amane was hypnotized by your alluring laughter.

Amane: "You

Amane: "You... Your so cute Mimi."

You were so shocked at his little remark that you tumbled backwards; tripping on your own feet. You began to fall. With his reflexes quicker than a bullet, he caught you with such grace. You two were stuck together; your legs were entangled, his right elbow supporting your leaning back, his dominant hand caressing the back of your head, his left arm curled around your waist, and your right arm draped around his neck. He smiled down at you with his remarkably amber irises gleaming in the warm light emitting off of the sunset. Blooms from the Chinese plum sailing on cold wind, resting themselves on Amane's blackberry locks.

Mizuki: " W-what did you say?"

Amane: "I said~... wait..."

Amane blinked harshly. Stepping out of the trance he was in; he carefully recounted his steps. He looks down at the position he's put himself into. Glancing back at Your grey irises with his eyes wide as a canyon and his mouth as long as the Eiffel he sputters-

Amane: "Oh my god... WHAT DID I SAY!?"

Both quickly scrambling to regain your idle positions; clearly flustered.

Amane: "Hah! Oh jeez... I'm so sorry Mimi- I MEAN!- Mizuki."

Mizuki: "It's fine!"

The rest of the walk home felt overwhelmingly akward. With both your faces flushing in shades of pink; you walked in utter silence the whole walk home...

The-whole. damn. walk...