Sorry!!! A/N

Hey everyone!

I wanted everyone who reads this to know that I'M SO SORRY! I'm sorry I haven't upated in a long time. The thing is I have so much school work, not long ago I made my school's dance team so I had to stay after school for practice and I still do, and now that I have comptetion next weekend, so my dance coach is being more strict, and  so I don't have time. Also I have been looking through my stories, including this one, and I was thinking of redoing the whole thing since I was cringing myself so. . . I actually don't know, so I'm going to let you guys decide.

YES-To redo

NO- Don't redo

So, I am bilingual person, meaning I speak English and Spanish, so I wanted to know if anyone out there who speaks spanish wants me to do these verion of the stories in Spanish, then I can.

I'm thinking of doing a one-shot books for any characters that I have been having a interest on, so that might be coming soon. I have so many ideas of stories to publish, so I'm excited about that, even though it might take a while.

I just wanted y'all to know how sorry I am, please forgive me, and just know that I love you guys so much.

Also I would recommend to not read this yet until the whole thing is rewritten but the option is up to you guys.

See y'all next update mis Corazones!