the night before

You don't need to read this bit but ima write it anyway cuz why not. i'm currently sitting in an online maths class bored and suddenly got the urge to start a new story so here we are. idek if i'll be updating this or not i guess we'll just see what happens, obviously if people actually end up reading whatever it is i'm about to make then ofc i'll be adding to it. i'm writing this purely for fun and to relive some boredom so idk how often updates will be it'll just depend on when i can actually be bothered. i've got no idea where this story's heading in kinda just making it up as i go a long, i've got a few ideas but i'll take any ideas from u guys and yeah let's see what happens i guess😭😭

no ones pov:

"1000 cubes of cheddar, 250 tones of swiss" plagg continued while marching back and fourth in front of adrien.

"PLAGG I GET IT YOU NEED A LOT OF CHEESE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY BUT CAN WE PLEASE GO TO SLEEP NOW! YOU'VE BEEN LISTING AMOUNTS OF CHEESE FOR OVER TEN MINUTES!" adrien interrupted loudly, starting to go insane from plaggs endless speech.

"how dare you interrupt your king the night before his birthday. for that i shall add an extra 2847274 slices of camembert to the list, adding up to a total of 827482847282847." plagg said floating towards his owners face intimidatingly with his hands (or whatever they are) on his hips. "it's not every day my glorious self turns 1,000,000,000 is it now"

"ughhhh" adrien sighed but then chuckling slightly staring at his overly dramatic kwami. "i'll get you your cheese plagg, don't you worry, but pleaseeeeee can we go to sleep now" adrien moaned laying down and slamming his palm to his head.

"fine but i'm expecting lots tomorrow okay." plagg exlaimed, falling onto the pillow beside him. adrien just let out a small laugh before turning off the lamp and falling into a deep sleep.
————————————————————-
marrinettes pov:

1,000,000,000. wow. i can't believe tiki will be turning that old. i shouldn't really say old. she's like my little sister to me. she just happens to be a flying god who turns me into a superhero.

i've already made her present for her. her own "bedroom". well okay it's not really a bedroom but i'm giving her part of my room for herself, decorated with all her favourite things. i'm sure she will love it. i smile to myself and look over to her with tired eyes, seeing her fast asleep on my pillow.

letting out a sigh i turn off the light and lay down, excited for tomorrow. i had no idea what was about to happen.
——————————————————————-

A/N
its literally been like 5 months since i wrote this and it's actually awful but i'm in the mood to actually write and publish it now. i've never written anything like this before but yanno it's fun. lol that's all i have to say