Part 1

Lillian's POV
My husband walked into the room. We were still a little weird around each other I haven't really fallen for him yet but I'm getting there I mean he saved me. He said good morning Lily. I said good morning Robert. I was reading a book he sat down next to me and said I know things are awkward and I want to fix that please what do you need me to do? I said I need you to give me time you've done enough you saved me and I thank you for that now don't you have to start at station 19 today? He said yes I'll be home eventually. I said alright bye. He said bye.

Robert's POV
She's right it's only been two months I'll give her time. I drove to the station. I got out of my vehicle. I headed inside.

Lillian's POV
I had the day off from the fire academy today. I graduate from it in a week then I join station 19. I'm excited I mean I'll be a real fire fighter sure I'll be a newbie but hey whatever. I've always wanted to be a fire fighter since I was thirteen. I decided to get my book out and read. I'm going to talk to Robert when he gets home tomorrow. Instead of the usual exchange of hello goodbye.

I went to bed because I knew he worked a twenty four hour shift. I crawled into bed in fell asleep.