Part I: I-Island trip and mission

-Before All Might came back to Musutafu-
3rd POV
We see a crowd of people walking minding their own business enjoying the peace they have in I-Island until...an alarm rung throughout the city as a giant frog began leaping away from a red car coming after it.

Giant Frog: Hmmm?! Oi boss, they're tailing us!

Villain: Grrr...Damn Hero! Go faster!

In the red sports car, we see a young man name Toshinori Yagi...better known as All Might and driving it was a young David Shields.

Young David Shields: Hurry up, Toshi. We gotta go back for lunch after this!

Young Toshinori Yagi: Ha! That's the plan, David! *jumps in the air and flies towards the villains *

Villain: Damn Heroes! You'll never take me alive! *launches bombs at Young All Might *

Young All Might: Detroit...SMAAASH!!! *throws a punch creating wind pressure causing the explosion to stop*

Villain: D-Damn it!

The villain was trying to get away with the loot but All Might was on his tail making sure that the villain will not escape.

Young All Might: Hey Dave, here's a new ultimate move I made naming after your hometown!

Young David Shields: *chuckles* Go for it, Toshi!

Young All Might: *does a tucking spin* CALIFORNIA...SMAAASH!!! *hitting the frog and villain at the same time *

All Might had won. The crowd cheered for their savior and David Shields was smiling at his friendship with Toshinori Yagi.

-End Of Flashback-

Now in the present time, Izuku Midoriya and a skinny All Might were on a plane to I-Island and Izuku was excited to meet All Might's friend David Shields But they were not alone... Tevin Nash was riding a plane to I-Island as well. However, he was going to get information about Carlos Hernandez's whereabouts and what's he been doing since allying with the League Of Villains.

Tevin Nash: Wolfram...a Villain who is in League with the LOV...If he knows where Carlos is at, I will find him and end his life for good.

Izuku Midoriya's POV After everything I have been through, from being told I couldn't be a hero, to All Might giving me his quirk One For All, I had to be my own hero and make OFA my quirk

After everything I have been through, from being told I couldn't be a hero, to All Might giving me his quirk One For All, I had to be my own hero and make OFA my quirk. Ever since I idolized All Might, I was going to live my expectations and become the greatest hero and save people with a smile! Still, I wonder what the Paradoxical Avenger Vigilante Nash is doing now...Ever since he helped me, Iida, and Todoroki take on the Hero Killer Stain, he's been targeting the villains and showing absolutely no mercy for them. But suddenly, he's been changing. Maybe somebody got through to him and he is going to stop villains instead of killing them.

Izuku Midoriya: All Might?

All Might: Yes, Young Midoriya?

Izuku Midoriya: The Paradoxical Avenger Vigilante Nash... he saved me from the Hero Killer Stain along with Iida, and Todoroki... But, he told me that he had a mission to complete and he will not stop until it is done...