The Man With the Beard

There is a man with a beard. The man is a billionaire. One day a girl walks to the billionaire's house. The billionaire thought the girl is nice, but really she is evil. She came over just to kill the billionaire. She wants to have all of his money. Then the billionaire recognized the girl. It was the girl who was recently was classified as insane. The girl is twenty two years old. After one year of attempting to murder him, the girl realized something. She realized she didn't have, or want, to kill the billionaire. She realized she loves the billionaire. The weirdest part is that the billionaire realized he loves her too. One day they bumped into each other again. They both said 'hi' at the same time. The billionaire asked her if she would like to do something together soon. "Yes," she said. "How does 7pm on Monday sound?" He asked. "Perfect," she said. The next four days passed in a blur. Before they knew it, it was 7:00. The girl came to the billionaire's house. He welcomed her in and led her to the dinning room. The butler brought their dinner. Mmmm was it good. "I know this is a little soon to ask, but will you marry me?" He asked her. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Of course I will. I love you." She responded. And they lived happily ever after.

THE END