Now that you're gone

I didn't mean any of this go happen, you know? It was never my plan, not my intention. But I can't fix it now, can I?

I can't fix it now that you're gone when you were the only thing I cared about. Everything must come to an end. I just didn't think we'd end like this. I loved you, I really did. Maybe I didn't show it. Or maybe I did. I just know that this won't work without you here. What am I going to do now? What am I going to do now that I know that I won't find you when I go to the room of requirements. Now that I know I won't find you when I search you. I loved you, and I always will. Don't forget it. Now that you're up there maybe you can find a pretty girl better than me, just know that I'll never get over you.

You weren't just one of those ‘teenage loves’, you were and will always be the love of my life.

What am I going to do without you? Did I ever tell you how much I enjoyed the warmth of our hugs? Did I ever tell you how much I enjoyed the touch of your lips in mines?

I didn't... Because I didn't think I'd loose you. Because I didn't think we'd get this close. Who am I kidding? I knew it would happen. You knew it. We all did. I just thought it was a joke.

What will I do now... Who will I hug when I'm sad? Who will I always tell that it won't happen?

Fool of me. Fool of me. I was a fool to believe and made you believe it wouldn't happen. I made you put your guard down. I made you think they weren't after you anymore.

Stupid me! Dammit if I knew this would happen!! You never knew how much you actually meant to me. And now that I know how much you do, you're not here so I can tell you.

How is it up there? Is it okay? I hope you went to heaven. You don't deserve to go to hell again. You already went when you were a child and you didn't deserve it...

Just know love, that I didn't want this to be our end. I didn't want you to go away. I should've known! I should've known all this time.

But no... I told you, and I remember what I told you. ‘It won't happen’. Well, guess what past me, it did happen.

Can you believe it? You were right. You shouldn't have gotten to close to anyone, like you said that day in the grounds. I shouldn't have gone back to you in the forbidden forest.

But I repeat myself, I'll never leave your side. I won't move away from your side. But that's quite hard now, isn't it?

You're not here anymore. Tell my little brother that I love him. Go and hug your parents and your brother and spend time with them, like you couldn't before. Go celebrate all those birthdays you couldn't celebrate with them. Please go.

You weren't just a crush, you will forever be my always. Even if you're not here anymore. But wait for me love, because I can't stay here without you. I'm nothing without you.

Take care and eat a lot until I go up there, okay?

I will always love you, Storm Ace.