One Day

It is not possible that I am going through this!

Everything in my life, since I started this shitty school, has gone wrong.

It is not a good way to introduce myself, being a negative person. But due to the circumstances, everything is very negative.

We are already in the middle of the year and I feel that we are still in the beginning.

BECAUSE IT'S A DRUG.

MY LIFE IS A DRUG.

You must be wondering what may have happened to me during these six months of classes. In the meantime, I'm trying to know where to start.

OK, let's go

I was born in Busan, my father died when I was five, so my mother remarried and we moved to Seoul.

Calm down, it could get worse.

My mother's wedding was not going very well. She, an incurable romantic and he, a shameless scoundrel.

She decided to separate and we returned to Busan, where our father left us a home.

I thought that, going back to Busan, things could get better, I thought, really.

But I was forgetting the fact that my ex Crush, who I thought was in love with me, as well as me with him, also lives in Busan.

It's a long story.

We were close to each other and he was always close to me during breaks. We went out to eat together and sometimes that panic happened when we touched.

I liked that a lot, he's gay and so am I. So our relationship has always been very close and sincere. The problem is that I got excited thinking that I would receive some affection in return.

Just before my mother got married, I told him that I wanted to see him after the wedding, behind the church. Of course, my intention was to catch up before I moved to Seoul. Everything was scheduled and well planned, I was sure he was totally in love with me.

He was loving, he took care of me. We often have fun at the cinema and on the beach. But we never kiss.

So with my mom's wedding, I thought I couldn't waste any more time. I felt his looks in the classroom, felt his soft touch on the back of my neck, felt his breath when he sat beside me on the sand.

But look, how naive I was.

Well, as agreed afterwards at the ceremony, I looked around the church and didn't see him anymore, so soon my heart sped up, signaling that he had already gone behind the church, and was waiting for me.

I remember I was so nervous, I couldn't even speak properly to my mother that it was going to take time to arrive for dinner.

When I went to church to go out on the other side, where we could meet. I heard noises of soft kisses and moans.

I swear I thought "bro, it's not possible that there are people having sex here".

They weren't having sex, but they were making the most of it. And guess? It was my Crush kissing with a guy from the same room as ours.

My disappointment was so great that I didn't have a bad reaction, because what I really wanted was to put the punch in the face of that kid. But all I did was run, almost crying on the street.

After that day, I started to ignore everything my Crush did, all the attempts at explanations that he wanted from me.

Kkyu👉👈