Phoenix

Name: Phoenix Mythril
Age: 16 - 22
Gender: Female
Species: Demon X Angel
Occupation/Job: X
Magicks/Powers:
> Can summon silver flames and control them to her will.
> Summon a sword named Tenshi to her hand at will.
> Can Fly*
> Can change into a demon if she looses control over herself
Sexuality: Bisexual 
Personality: Phoenix is calm but quick to loose her temper, she is extremely protective over her friends and loved ones. 
Backstory: Phoenix has had a long and hard life, when she was 16, she died. Her soul was taken to Heaven to get a second chance as she'd been good when she was human. She became extremely close friends with a girl named Ari, the two would do everything together, but soon war broke out. Heaven became a place which was tense, but still joyful. Phoenix made sure to always keep in contact with Ari and an old friend she'd gotten back in contact with, Apollo. Apollo and her grew closer with each passing day, talking about what they wanted to do with life. However one day, Phoenix accidentally stumbled across Ari and a boy she didn't know. The raven haired girl had been worried about her friend who had been more distant. She heard the duo talking about Heaven's plans on their next attack, Phoenix gasped which was what alerted the two. The stranger, who Ari had called Lu, ended up burning Phoenix's wrist when he  grabbed her to stop her from running, in defence Phoenix screamed for her blade 'Tenshi' scarring Lu straight down his left eye. 

Hair Length:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Height: