First Day of School Part 1 : (1st Topic)

Author's POV

There was a girl named Alyssa when the First day of school when she walking to go to school She was feeling nervous with feeling excited Because she was feeling nervous if in the 1st day Of school she will have a Great and lucky day? And she was feeling excited because she wants To have a 1st BFF  that will be forever...

So let's see if she will meet a girl that it can be her Bff for LIFE!...

Alyssa's POV

First Day of school is my unforgettable Experience, That was the most embarrasing Experience cause i was LATE! when i was Grade 3, they were starting to introduce they're Selfs when pumasok na ako in the room.Buti Nalang my new adviser di nagalit when i was Late even it is the First day of school. That time

I didn't notice or even look at my new Classmate's when i entered into my new room....

And sabi ko "I m sorry maam im late..." and my New adviser replies"Its okay umupo kana kung saan ang gusto mong umupo" And then i say " Ok maam thank you po" and Di nadin ako namili If where ako uupo basta umupo na lang Ako sa 2nd row doon sa dulo but di naman Talagang Dulong dulo eh. And also that time i Didnt notice na lang ang mga new classmates ko

I've just focused and listen to my teacher what She's saying about. While my other classmates Introducing they're selfs my teacher says"after magpakilala ng mga new classmates nyo sa 1st row sunod sunod na po yun ah 2nd row na at pagtapos na magpakilala din ang 2nd row 3rd row na po ah." After about 10 minutes ata? Tapos na magapakilala ang mga 1st row so its My turn ko na kasi ako sa dulo pero ako ang inuna.That time ofcourse i feel nervous my teacher says "ok ,oh ikaw naman po ate "

And tumayo ako... Sabi ng teacher ko" nak ganun din po gawin mo dun po ikaw din sa harapan magiintroduce ng sarili ang sasabihin mo lang po ay say your name,age and what do you want to be when you grow up." and so pumunta na ako in front of my classmates i was very nervous that time but i started to indroduce myself to my classmates. And ang sabi ko " My name is Alyssa Lapei and im 9 years old i want to be a chef when i grow up." and then i go back sa upuan ko ulit umupo na.And after a while na finished din kaming lahat magpakilala in front of our classmates.