✨Chapter 12✨

At the moment San sat at the edge of his bed. One thing on his mind. or should it be said that it was one person. San wasn't ever confused, lost. But almost felt both emotions at the same time. But just as he was due to fully consider his issue his door was pushed up. The person who he was just thinking about walked in.

This was just a tad bit entertaining for San. How interesting was it that Wooyoung appeared just as he thought of him, Like a wish from a genie Wooyoung arrived almost out of thin air as if he heard San's brain waves through the wall? Although he wanted nothing more but to get rest for the night, Seeing Wooyoung at his door with a look on his face. As if he was begging, this gave san just enough energy to deal with him one last time.

"How can I help you Wooyoung" The male at the door quickly short circuited just at the sight of him. Almost plummeting directly to the ground attempting to cover his eyes. He squat down, hands smacking at the area where his eyes resided along with a squeal from his lips.

He only lasted in that position for a couple of seconds before he acknowledged there weren't any pants under the shirt he wore and that he had briefly exposed himself. he shot back up from his position and was now standing straight.

"don't answer the question yet."

"hmm?" Wooyoung asked looking everywhere but at San.

" I just asked you how can I help you. But instead of your answer, you are going to come here and" San patted his lap, his LAP. Where under that towel was nothing but San's-

"NO ABSOLUTELY NOT" Wooyoung Shrieked

"Well, then you don't need anything, out you go."

"B-"

"Out, If you needed you something you would do what I said."

This was a game Wooyoung had no chance of winning of course. San ALWAYS won. always had the last word and the last laugh. In fact, this was never in his hands. It was in San's from the second he sent in his application.

The younger was still standing at the door, a pout on his lips as he now made eye contact with San. Trying hard to disregard the sight of his bare body in his peripheral vision.

"Come here baby"

Reluctantly Wooyoung walked over there at a slow cautious pace, ignoring the screams from the back of his mind. The screams that completely disagreed with what he was about to do. San let out a surprised grunt when He was pushed forcefully against the bed, his back hitting the comforter with a light thump.

Wooyoung followed quickly climbing over San and finding his place on top of him. He straddled his hips each leg on the sides of San. The older sneered in satisfaction for a second. only feeling a wave of happiness. That is until wooyoung began to grind his hips down hard.

"Fuck...Wooyoung what are yo-"

"T- this is what you wanted right," Wooyoung said with a whimper before performing the same action, and before anything else thing could happen San grabbed his waist pinned him in his current spot.

That was unexpected, a real way to knock the air fresh out of the older's lungs. A moment to breathe was what he needed before he gathered his thoughts and spoke.

"S-stop...Stop, geez what are you doing"

"I thought...oh... you are such a little shit." Wooyoung flushed red before he smacked San's chest and covered his face.

"I didn't do anything," he said slightly chuckling at the beet red male.

"You told me to sit on your practically naked lap, I thought you wanted to have sex stupid, stupid san, Stupid Choi San."

"I was only playing around with Wooyoung,"

"Well, it's hard to tell the difference. God San" he whispered smacking at San again. He covered his face right after. An attempt to hide.

" You wanna stay on top of me, or you gonna tell me what you wanted"

"You aren't ever going to stop."

"I don't think I will. This was cute"

Cute...

Wait Cute?

"I...I um"

"Tell me what you wanted? Unless you prefer to stay here in this position, either work."

"Charger... I wanted to know if you had a charger."

"Charger?"

"Yes."

"Those things you plug into the wall?"

"Yes?"

"Are you asking me ?"

"San please."

"Please what"

"Can I please borrow your charger?"

"You are such a sweet person"

"Like hell, I am," He said hoping it would have come out as a whimper but when you are sitting on top of someone it makes sense that they heard it.

"What was that?"

"Thank you..."

"Up," San said and Wooyoung got up rolling himself onto San's bed and watching as he got up. His back, god the way those muscles tense and the way the towel would fall any moment... Wooyoung was drooling. San was definitely the finest piece of man he has ever seen.

He grabbed something and left the room and two minutes later came back in a pair of black boxers and the towel hanging over his shoulder and Wooyoungs phone in hand. He plugged it in on his bedside and then dropped his body onto the other's followed by a small 'oof sound'.

"What are you doing."

"I'm tired as hell, the day was long, just stay here." Wooyoung shifted uncomfortably ultimately just giving in and muttering.

"San."

"hmm?"

"This is uncomfortable can we switch."

That was enough. San got up and the two moved to the middle of the bed, Where san and Wooyoung got under the comforters. San wrapped his arms around the youngers slim waist and tightened, just barely nuzzling into his neck.

It was weird to Wooyoung but almost felt normal. San and he spent almost all of their time arguing, sexually interacting, going back and forth but here they were. SIlent and embracing each other in the nighttime, destined to spend hours in this one rather intimate and close position. The male
couldn't help but wonder, What exactly is there for them in the future.

Constant revenge sex whenever Wooyoung is his daily self-absorbed self. Arguments, But not just any argument. the same disagreements a married couple has. Full out anger or even just petty behavior. Bumping heads at their respected jobs and exchanging foul words.

Their past interactions felt nothing like this one. The others never felt solacing almost, or even like a bubble of protection. This felt warm and just right. Wooyoung didn't understand it at all but one thing was for certain.

Whatever warmth he felt with San right now, if it wasn't just his body temperature he didn't want it. Whatever feeling he was starting to feel towards San if it wasn't hate, it isn't worth it. And whatever Spell San so effortless cast over him, he should just take it back.

Or could they one day find peace in this little war they had spent time in since they met. Wooyoung was so deep in his thoughts that he almost didn't hear the light snores of the male on his chest, his warm body glued to his and soon Wooyoung would be just like him. Far in dreamland until the morning light came.

All with the thoughts of his and San's future in mind.

~chapter end~

> hello loves how are you? Are you well? How did you like this chapter and if I was to make another woosan story how likely are you all to read it?

Also I'm so excited for the Ateez come back I just pre-ordered an album, what about you?

Okay that's all bye😘