¨ I-j u s t-g o t-y o u-b a c k!¨

Elena's P0V

¨Elena!¨ My fiance yelled running towards me. Aleister is chasing me and I can't get him away.

¨Clay! Oh my go Aleister is chasing me I think I lost him¨ I say panicking as I run into the love of my life.

¨Hey your ok let's get you back to Stonehaven ¨ Clay says as he kisses me with all the energy I can use I kiss him back. It's pure bliss as our lip connect. Thank god he found me

_______________________________________                                                                                                                                                        _____________At Stonehaven______________

"Elena! Are you ok" Jeremy say coming towards us trying to hug me.before I could do anything Clay got in the way and said "Jeremy she need to go upstairs and rest I will talk to you later" he finishes before he helps me into the bedroom. He did it he really did it he stood up to his alpha, he stood up to Jeremy. He has never done that before it's like all the fear that he had mustard with me being gone made him mad or angry caused him to lash out wanna take all the anger that he was feeling and give it to the person who he thought caused it. Jeremy his alpha his adoptive father he thinks Jeremy is why Aleister is after me. Is he the reason why he is after me Is he the reason why me and Clay cannot be happy. The reason that I am always running for my life. Can he be the one that is ruining everything for me and Clay. Is he the one tearing us apart or is it Clay. Is it Clay being afraid to let go and not facing the truth is tearing us apart was it tearing the whole between our relationship. Or is it everyone, do I want this life do I need this life, should I have this life. But I know I need Clay and I need Nick and I need Logan and I need Jeremy but even more I need my fiancé.

"babe I'm going to go to bed" I say turning away from the view of my fiancé standing on the balcony over looking the miles of land for us to run in.

"Hey" he says gaining my attention. I turn back to him. Our chests basically touching causeing us to look as if we where in some romance movie.

"I love you" he says in a simple but passionate tone. I turn around about to walk inside of our room. I simple turn my body in the door frame.  

"Clay?" I ask causing him to turn his head while he leans on the railing of the balcony. "I love you too, we are going to be ok" I try to reassure him with a nod of his head I know he understands. So I'm off to have hopefully one of many peaceful nights.

Clay's POV

As I look back at Elena peacefully sleeping in our bed. Finally she is back were I can hold her but I feel as If I have already lost her in more ways the one.

Jeremy. Jeremy is the reason why Elena Is running for her life. Is why she isn't sleeping in the same bed as me every night. Why I don't see my fiancé every night all day whenever. He is taking away the one thing I love most in this world. My adoptive father, my alpha, and one of my best friends or could it just be her could it be something with her. Could somebody just be tracking the love of my life the only person that understands. The only girl that I can ever be with the only woman I love. Somebody just trying to ruin my life maybe it could just be how unlucky, how unfair the call of the pray can be.