Maybe, one day

By: Cherrlyn Dalupang

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."

It was 4am in the morning and received a wake up call from a friend. I'm checking in a luxurious hotel in Las Vegas together with my coworkers in Emirates Airline. Yes, I am a flight attendant. I am happy and proud of myself because I reached my dreams.

I got up in bed to prepare and have some breakfast with friends.

While having a conversation one of my coworkers passed by,"Good morning girls..I was thinking if you guys wanna go out or have some sight seeing in vegas?"of course, that's a great idea to have some fun. "Owh, by the way I'm Lucy. And you guys are?" The girl besides me introduce herself. "Nice to meet you Lucy, by the way my name is Marylou and these are my friends... Lynsey,Armie,Laira and Izza."

I got up in my sit and introduce myself to her. "Amm...I am Lynsey! pleasure to meet you,Lucy... why don't you join us here having coffee and we can talk about something or where place to go." I said.

"Thanks for the offer! Sounds great?!".Lucy said with a smile.

My friends and I went out...

Las Vegas is a great place to stay.

"You know girls, a friend of mine told me that there's a place here to pamper ourselves. " Lucy said in an excitement voice. "Are you interested to see or visit the place?!"

"Sure! Definitely! Loving it!" Izza said. "Can we go now?coz my feet will get numb if I cannot walk for a long coz I am so excited to make fun!!!"

"Ha! Ha! Ha! You're so sweet and funny,love." I said.

"Maybe we can search for a breath taking place. How's that sound like?"

My friends and I ride a taxi and have some conversation to get to know each other.

"How's your life,my friend? Are you committed to someone or not?" Lucy asked Marylou staring at the window.

"Haha! I wasn't sure about that.. but I am happy coz I'm already engaged with my boyfriend. " we were happy and proud to here that news from Marylou. "So... are you ready to have a family now and leave your job?" I asked. "Maybe, no..am..Yes! As long as I have him and have a wonderful life and blessed I'd choose to live with that." Marylou said.

"How about you Lynsey?" I feel like I have a lamp on my throat the time Laira asked me about that.

" hahaha! I wonder if she's gonna answer your question,girls.. Every time I asked her about that she's gonna refuse and act like nothing heard." I don't know what Armie trying to say.. teasing? Or trying to make me upset.

"Ugh,can we just not talk about that?" I felt nervous or sad...all I think right now is to shut there mouth and change the subject. But there's no way I can do that..." Please? Can you share your story.... coz I love to listen sad or happy!!whatever emotions that something you want to share or talked to....Please! Please! Please!" Lucy was really interested of knowing my past...what's up with that?!

I hate the fact that when you're friends are actually having conversation like this... I don't wanna go back from my past.. or remembering the time I was hopeless and sad about love. "Okay, just listen and I don't want you guys confronted me about this." I was trembling and felt nervous to share my story.... "yes!" Girls said the word like singing with a tune.

To be continued.....