Untitled Part 2

There Laylea was working on her sloth project when she heard a sound, a sound she thought to be a sloth, But she thought to her self it couldnt be, but it was. She ran outside and she saw a family of baby sloths but no mom. She had said to her self "Where did they come from, where is there mom, why are they here". So she took them inside to her mom, which she is a exotic animal vetranarian, so she ran in and her mom said "what is it laylea'. she said it was a box of baby sloths , and her mom responded without a shock because when she left for work it was a usual thing for her.

                Leylea asked if she could keep them and her mom said they would have to go to the wild life rescue,But she begged and begged and begged until her mom said are youo sure you want this responsibilaty,and laylea screame dyes but not to loud so she did not wake the baby sloths. Later on layleas mom asked where the baby sloths mom is an dlaylea said i dont know. So leylea's mom called Jedidiah Her husband who works at the wild life refuge, ANd she said, ""have you had any sloths come in latley, and he said actually he said yes. So she told leylea to grab her cot and thwe sloths and get in the car.

                They arrived at the refuge her father walked up and he said to laylea 

                           " Where did you find these little creatures?"

                           "She said she found them in the back yard".

                        Considering she lived in a jungle, Her dad had said he found a sloth and it was a girl so they figured it was the mom. So they put them together and the actually hugged on the mother so that means in the sloth comunitty they are family. They are very happy for the sloths, But