DAY 16

are you going to forgive me?

a loud cry has been heard inside and outside of ten's room, patients and nurses outside the room stopped when taeyong quickly barged out panting heavily.

he was asked by dr. jung sungchan to leave the room as he tried to calm the crying omega.

ten woke up with heavy migraine and then vomits blood, the family panicked including taeyong and haechan who's inside the room

this is the first time he encountered this symptoms since ten is the only rejected omega that lives for a long time.

the omega is suffering so much he can't handle it anymore.

"is this for me?"

ten's eyes are sparkling as johnny nods "all yours."

ten hugged those case full of oil paints he squeal from excitement and did a small jump infront of his alpha

johnny laughs at the omega, he's happy that he finally saw ten smile again...

and maybe a bit jealous when ten started to make out with the box.

"h-hey...hey"

ten stopped kissing the box when johnny tried to snatched it

"what!?"

"I bought you that, you should've kissed me first!"

ten smiled, adoring his mate now sulking.

"of course! come here" he chuckle before opening both his arms for the alpha

but before the alpha come closer, ten heard a loud screech that made him stumble. johnny quickly catch the omega whose now staring at nothing

"ten! ten! are you okay!?" the alpha carried ten to their bed, gently shaking the omega to respond

"you're not going to do that... don't you?"

taeyong is so scared, he's now with ten's mom at his office. after the incident the omega just went unconscious.

"the doctors are now examining ten's condition, we'll try to make live longer hm?"

the doctor held both hands of ten's mom, he doesn't want ten to die so is ten's mom.

the omega's mom bitterly smiled, slowly pulling her hands and shook her head

"you see... i never saw my son cry because of body pain, he was a dancer... he used to broke his ankle everytime he's learning something"

the mom sniffed while telling story his beloved to the doctor, reminiscing the times when ten was on her side.

"he said if you want to become a professional dancer you must endure the pain.."

"..this is the first time i saw him cry because of those pain. and i can't see him like that for long"

taeyong can't speak, though he wants to stop the mom from speaking. he knew what will the result of this conversation.

the mom hold taeyong's hand and speak

"i want you to grant my baby's wish"