The Trip pt. 2

-Sexual content
-Mature content
After a long night of talking to lots of different investors we signed deals with a good 3. I used my charm on at least 2. I got back to my room and stared at the room key on the coffee table. I unzipped myself while I stared at my reflection in the big window of the room. I put on the white set. Shivering a little as I got dressed. I threw on a big t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.
I made my way up to his suite but hesitated to use the room key. The door opened.
"I just sensed you." Marco said as he let me in.
I nodded.
He walked me over to the table where he had champagne and chocolate covered strawberries set up for us. We sat on a white velvet couch, his room was much nicer than mine.
"Successful night!" He said enthusiastically.
I agreed.

"You okay?" He asked questioningly.
"Yep all good." I respond dryly.
He grabs my jaw and directs me to look at him, "Tell me!" He demands.

"What are we doing?" I ask
"Celebrating?" He answers
I look at him blankly.. " no... I mean what are we doing"
"I don't know. Having fun. I like you. I know we've only known each other for a little while but I enjoy your company. I wanna get to know you for more than sex." He sounded sincere but I still questioned it.

"When we're back in town let's go to dinner, no sex. Just you and me and conversation." He seemed really genuine so I agreed. "Okay. Good."
He poured me a glass of champagne it was sweet and expensive tasting.
He kept staring at me with those beautiful emerald eyes and I couldn't focus with his hand on my thigh as we watched the traffic through his big window next to us.
"So are you gonna show me?"
"Show you what?" I asked teasingly.
"Mmm don't do that."he said in a deep tone.
"Why? Too impatient?" I said flirtatiously
He set his champagne down. He grabbed me by the legs and slid me closer on the couch. His hands slid up under my shirt to take it off. I melted at his touch. "You can't resist me." He said in his sexy voice. I looked him up and down knowing I couldn't control myself any longer. I tugged at his shirt pulling him closer to me kissing him passionately. I had my hands in his beautiful chocolate brown hair. He teased my tongue with his, kissing me vigorously. He bit my bottom lip. He took his shirt off in a hastened pace. I started to unfasten my jeans but he took over ripping them off me exposing the Lacey white set that fit perfectly to my curves. He paused to stare at me.
"Stand up." He commanded
I did as he said.
"Spin." I spun around myself.
"Slower."
I stepped around slow.
He stood overpowering me by his height. He traced the outline of my bra, my skin prickled at his touch. I let out a light sigh.
He took my breath away standing in front of me with his perfect dark olive skin and body. I placed my hands on his chest as he pulled me forward with one hand on my ass and the other on the back of my neck.
He suddenly picked me up. As he kissed me again and again. He placed me on the bed. I stared up at him like I was his prey begging not to be eaten.
He undid his belt and pulled it of vigorously.
"Stand."
I stood
"Turn." My back to him I faced the bed.
I expected him to put the belt around my hands but he didn't. He fastened the belt around my neck leaving me just enough room to swallow in nervousness. He runs one hand up my chest while the other slides down my torso into my panties.
"Aw Jess, so wet? So soon?" He feels around inside me ,my back arching up against him. He runs his fingers on my clit and I let out a moan. I feel myself start to succumb to an orgasm but as soon as I clench my pussy he removes his hand. Noooo, leaving me frustrated and aching to be filled he puts his fingers with my juices on them in my mouth, I suck them clean.
"Good girl,bend over." He whispers from behind me sending chills down my back.
I do as he says I hear him tear a condom wrapper. He rolls it onto himself, grabs the belt forcing my neck upward and my back to arch. He pushes my panties to the side. He slowly rubs the tip up and down my entrance. Ugh so frustrating. He keeps doing it, I even try backing into it myself,
" uh, uh, I'm in charge." He says as he grips the belt tighter and smacks my ass. The burning pain makes me want it more and more. "Please!" I whimper. "Please Marco!", I beg.
He places a hand pushing my neck downwards and loosening his grip on the belt. He finally inserts it in me, slowly and deep I let out a moan of release.
He grips the belt a little tighter making me lose my breath. "It feels so good." I cry out. He lets out a moan. "Mmm harder" I whine as he goes deeper and deeper. My toes begin to curl out of satisfying pleasure. He starts to go faster and rougher pulling the belt my pussy clenches around him. "Come for me!" He demands. We cum together as we both relax out of it he pulls out of me, my legs go numb and I just sit there for a minute. He throws out the condom and walks back over to me. Undoing the belt around my neck, and walking back towards the bathroom.
"Drink this." He hands me water.
I've never had a guy bring me water after having sex.
I drink it quickly and then collapse back on the bed.
......................................................................................
I start to wake up it's so bright I turn over to see Marco, sitting up on his phone.
"What time is it?" I ask in a groggy voice.
"8:00" he responds.
"What time are we meeting the other investors?" I ask starting to sit up.
"Noon." He said firmly.
I look down at myself wearing a big crew neck sweatshirt with the company logo on it.
He puts his phone down and looks over at me as I sit admiring his messy hair and beautiful jaw structure.