Bully

Y/N POV

At school
As I was walking through the corridor.. i heard..

???: Look! The bitch is here

Here she goes again. I don't want to see anyone right now.

Y/N: What's the matter Trisha? Why can't you leave me alone? I am getting late for the class.

Trisha (laughing): Oh look who spoke up today! Hey Liz! Did you saw this bitch is now grown up!

Liz (launghing): Yeah! Speaking against us. A bitch!

I already had enough of them so I turned around and started walking to my class.
   But then I felt a sharp pain on my head and I fell on the floor. "AH"

Trisha (smirking): That's what you get for turning me down.

Everyone started laughing
This is enough.
I stood up and start walking towards Trisha and punched her face.
Everyone gasped
She fell on the floor.. her nose bleeding..
I warned her

Y/N: Don't.mess.with.me.!

Liz came near me and pushed my shoulder and shouted..
Liz (mad): YAH! Who do you think you are!? Huh!?!

I glared at her. Showing her middle finger i said.. "Fuck off!"
And left them there. Knowing I was late I didn'tgo to the class instead went to terrace..

I was feeling terrible. I don't know why they bully me? Because I am fat? Ugly? That's what they say.. 'why am I even living?' I walked up to the railing and peek down 'should I jump?' I climbed on the railing and stare down. I was going to take a step ahead but someone pulled me forcefully towards them and we both fell on the concrete floor.
Then I got a smack on my head. I whined "ah oww!!". As I looked up to see who it was..
I saw my.. angry Best Friend.

Hope you like it! Do vote!! 🙂