Dinner Dates and Lace

Sexual Content
Mature Content
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 615 and Marco was already up. He walked in with two cups of coffee. "Here." He handed me a cup of coffee.
I nodded. I finally sat up and walked to my closet and pulled out a black dress and a pair of sheer black stockings, then threw it on my bed. I took off my clothes from the night before; Marco watching from the bed. I put on a light pink bra and matching thong then walked over to the clothes I'd tossed on the bed.
"Can I help you?" I looked at Marco while sipping my coffee.
"Just admiring." He said looking up and down my body nice and slow.
I roll my eyes and pull the stockings over my legs. I step into the dress and pull it up.
"Zip Me?" Marco sits up and comes to the edge of the bed first placing a kiss on my lower back and then trailing up to my neck as he slides his hand up skirt.
"We don't have time..." I say as I lose my breath from his touch.
"You want me to stop?" He whispers against my skin, beginning to ache for his touch once more.
"No bu..."He starts to take off my stockings.
"Your pretty little pussy doesn't want me to stop." He growls under his breath, feeling how wet he's already got me within a matter of seconds.
"I'll be quick." He slips the dress off of me.
Picking me up and placing me on the bathroom counter. "You're on the pill right?" He asks.
"Yeah...yes." I say anticipating him inside me. He inserts himself into me rough as I slam against the bathroom mirror digging my nails into his back. He pumps harder and faster, I feel myself getting close fast. "Marco!" I moan loudly, holding onto him for dear life. I reach my climax; back arched, toes curled.
He sets me down, I get on my knees and he finishes in my mouth. I swallow every drop, licking the last bits from him myself. "Good girl." He praises me as he finishes helping me get dressed.
We arrive to office just on time. The office is quiet, too quiet. When we walk in we gaze into Marco's office to see Luke sitting in Marco's chair. I follow Marco promptly as we reach the entrance, "Don't worry I'm not going to do anything stupid." He says arrogantly.
"Get up!"
Luke does as Marco says.
"Your lap dog doesn't have to watch." Luke waves at me.
I close the office door and grumpily walk to the fax machine and distract myself. I feel a hand on my shoulder, it's Luke I shudder away.
"I'm here to apologize." He says with a smirk.
I don't respond.
"Look, I was mean. I'm sorry. This is my family's company and I can't be removed. That easily. I genuinely do want to be cool." He paused...
"I was upset that you and my brother got together I was jealous." He said hesitantly, my eyes darted up to his genuine expression.
"I'll think about forgiving you." I walked out confidently.
When I return to my desk. My phone vibrates, it's Marco.
Marco: Dinner tonight,remember?
Me: No sex?
Marco: Not until you let me converse deeply with you.
Me:mmhm
Marco: Get back to work! Or else.

He looks over at me through the glass with his smug sexy smirk. I do some filing. Around 2 I get up and go to the break room for a quick cup of coffee. The door shuts behind me and I look up to see Marco.
"I'm bored." He says flirtatiously and sits on a plastic chair behind me. He traces his finger on the back of my thigh.
"Stop it." I swat him away. I grab my freshly made cup of coffee he takes it from my hand and takes a sip.
"Thank you I really needed that,how'd you know?" He says as he takes more sips sarcastically .
Looking up at me with his sexy grin, I lose it.
I kiss him aggressively; he tastes like coffee. Straddling him on the chair, I feel his thigh against my vulnerable pussy. I begin to grind on him until the friction gives me a quick little release. I glide my hand down his torso, to his thick bulge I lower myself off the chair and take out his beautifully sculpted cock. I can't help myself I take all inches into my mouth leaving it in the back of my throat as he holds my hair, tilts his head back releasing a pleasurable moan. I come up for air and stroke while I work my magic on the tip using my tongue as I swivel around. Then back up and down vigorously until he releases all of it and I feel it go down my throat, I lick him clean. Stand up, grab MY coffee, and leave as he flusters to re-fasten his pants.

The rest of the day all I can think about is this morning and how he touches me. I was disturbed by the sound of paper landing on my desk. "Hey Jess, can you file these for me, you look empty handed." Luke scampers away before I can say no.
I finish up finally.

It hits 6 and Marco escorts me outside to his car, where we then drive to dinner. We arrive and he opens the door for me as I step out. "It's roof top dining." He informs me as we walk into the beautifully built building. We walk up a small flight of stairs and meet a patio filled with lots of noise from people laughing, eating, and music playing.

A waiter escorts us to our table. We sit and Marco stares across at me. "You look lovely this evening ." He looked me up and down.
"I call it post dick glow." I giggled.
We talked all evening, laughing, talking about our families, and the future. We were getting towards the end of our meal when...

"Marco?!", a woman's voice said excitedly.
We look over to see a tall redhead,blue eyed, fit, and gorgeous woman walking toward us.
"Bella." He greets her sternly.
"Hi I'm Bella Brazil." She introduced herself, "I'm a close friend of Marco's" , she winks.
I'm caught off guard.
He looks at me and I just stare at her and how gorgeous she is.
A wave of insecurity washes over me.
"Bella this is my girlfriend, Jessica." he says in a deep voice. I dart my eyes back at him, my head is spinning. Girlfriend?! Since when?
"H-hi.." I respond towards her swallowing nervously.

"Huh. Girlfriend."she said as shocked as I felt.
I smiled at her in reassurance.
My body felt tense.
"Well it was nice to see you handsome." Bella licks her lips and looks him up and down before strutting away casually.

I glare at him from across the table.
"Girlfriend?" I continue to glare.
"Yes! Girlfriend." He said sincerely.
"What's wrong with being my girlfriend? Do you not want to be?" He stares at me.
"It's not that...I just thought we would talk about it or something before deciding it on your own." I looked up at him.
"I'm sorry. I understand." He looked down at the plates.
He looked up at me, "Do you want to be my girlfriend Jessica?" I giggled out of nervousness. I hadn't been asked out since junior year of high school. College was just flings and hook ups.
"What do you think?" I asked him flirtatiously.
"Later tonight fuck me for yes, or don't fuck me for no." He said smirking. As I tried to hide my smile.

We got back to his apartment I took off my heels, he poured two glasses of wine. He untied his tie and lays it on the table then unbuttons his shirt. "What are you doing?" I look at him perplexed.
"It's a surprise." He leaves on only his boxers.
He uses his tie as a blindfold. I see nothing.
He unzips my dress, "step out." He commands.
He rolls the stockings down. "Step out," he commands. He undoes the clasp on my bra I feel a rush of chills. I place my hand over my newly exposed breasts, he pulls my hand away and kisses my shoulder. He pulls my panties off, slow. He grabs my hand and leads me...
I hear a door open.
He picks me up.
"Do you trust me?"
"Yes." I respond truthfully but nervously.
He sets me down on the steps of a hot tub outside on his balcony I adjust to the temperature of the breeze against my skin as I rest in the water gently. I feel him next to me, he strokes my bare body. "God your gorgeous." As he steps in front of me ,I can feel his presence. He places a gentle kiss on my lips as I struggle to find exactly where he is.
"Open ur mouth." He commands
I do as he says.
"Bite." He commands
I feel a smooth texture followed by the taste of sweet.
"Mmm" pleased by the delicious bite of a grape.
"Tilt ur head back" he commands.
I do as I'm told.
He fills my mouth with wine, "Swallow."
I do.
He sets me on the edge out of the water. I feel him come closer. I put my hands on his shoulders slightly poking out of the water. He grips my hips to stay in place, "spread those legs for me baby."
I slowly open my legs to his touch. He caresses my skin as I imagine what he'll do next.
"Lay back." He commands and assists me.
I prop myself onto my elbows.
He kisses my pussy that's displayed all for him. My body trembles at the feeling. All of a sudden I feel a very cold wet sensation glide up my thigh making it's way to my most sensitive surfaces. My body floods with chills and pleasure. I toss my head back and moan. Marco continues with the ice in between my legs as I squirm as he swivels his tongue sucking on my clit and using the remaining ice to finger fuck me. I arch my back. "Cum for me" he commands. Within seconds I release with his tongue inside me. "Unh!" I let out one final moan.
He removes the blindfold and lifts me back into the water.
"How was that?" He asks eagerly
Still trying to catch my breath, "good."
"Good" he smirks. He brushes my hair back out of my face.
"Yes or No?"
"Yes." He picks me up still dripping wet and closes the bedroom door behind us.