Oakland Hills(on hold)

A rainbow of colors flashed to the beat of the music the dj played. Eva's beach party was packed and leave it to her to have it on a Monday night.It was a school night at that but that didn't stop every one from showing up.Music, food, every dessert you could think of, and two huge bonfires. I let my body flow free with the music as a warm breez blow.The night sky was a beep royal blue color filled with beautiful stars no clouds in sight and the moons glow was in full effect.

"water fight!" I heard someone yell before getting splashed with a water balloon which were being thrown into the crowd. Next thing I know people were spraying people with water guns. "May I say that you look beautiful" I heard someone say behind me. When I turned around I noticed it was Miles standing there with a smile on his face.His shirt was off showing his 6 pack which was shining as the moon light hit the water on his maple drown skin. I was stuck as he walked closer to me, he always gives me this light headed feeling that I could never shake. "But you look a little thirsty" he said confusing me before pulling out a super soaker from behind his back.

"Don't do it!....I swear Miles" I said backing up slowly. "What you scared of this little o'thing" he said with a big smile. I ran before giving him a perfect shought at me. We ran around the beach along with everyone else. He got me good, my soft pink crop top was soaked along with my white shorts.I felt my extra curly wet hair run down my back with water which would soon become frizzy. He finally ran out of water as we got closer to the ocean water. We stood there trying to catch our breath. "You got a little water right there" he said pointing at my face and chuckling. "Oh you think your funny?" I said walking closer to him. "Yea, actually I think I happen to be extra funny" he said getting closer. We were now face to face as the tide came in."Well Im going to have to do something about that" I said leaning in to kiss him but instead pushing him into the rushing tide.I laughed so hard I didn't notice him reaching out, he grabed me to bring me down with him.

We layed there on the beach away from the party but still close enough to hear the word of the song the dj was playing.Before we knew it was 2 in the morning and every single one of us at the party had to go to school in 6 hours.

"Abrina! your not about to stay in bed and miss school again its only been 5 weeks into school and its your last year" my mom yelled. l pulled my 100% eygption silk blue cover over my head. "Abrina! don't make me come up there!" my mom yelled even louder. "I'm up, lm up!" I yelled still laying in bed. "can't nobody get any sleep around here".

I slowly pilled myself off my bed still half sleep and the affects of last nights party making me feel heavy.As I opened my blinds the sun nearly blinded me. "Aww another day over looking Oakland, feels good to be a Mc'David" I said looking out my window. After my shower I got dressed. I put on my gold mesh tank top that drung out my carmel skin tone and black skinny jeans .On my way down the stairs my mother was no where in sight, but I saw our maid Via. "oh hello!, good morning Mrs.Mc'David" she said as she went into our main livingroom.

I don't get how she can clean 3 livingrooms, a big kitchen, 3 master bedroom, 4 bathrooms, a wash room, and our lounge room all in one day. Via had a very rich tan which I'm guessing came from her brazilain back ground.Her smooth skin dark gray eyes with her maple brown hair falling down to her waist.I grabed my juicy couture bag and my keys on mt way out the door.

My all black Steve Madden booties made a beat on the steps, our gardeners turned around to great me. I dropped my bag into the passenger seat. My carmel BMW convertible was sparkling like a diamond. I pulled out rihanna's newest cd and turned it up as loud as I could as I pulled out of my driveway.My my long extra curly warm honey drown hair blow in the wind as I let my roof down.Going deeper into the Oakland hills I saw more and more houses lime mine.

I pulled up to a red light when a big all white excalaid with 24 inch rims pulled up next to me.The tented window rolled down and music blasted loudly. A brown skined boy with long breads and milk chocolate eyes appeared. ."How you doing?" he yelled over the music smiling. He had a nice smile but he wasn't all that, and I had Miles waiting on me at school.