Pehli Nazar Mein

Om groaned as he woke up at the 6:30am, his alarm beeping out loud as possible

Om groaned as he woke up at the 6:30am, his alarm beeping out loud as possible. His head felt painfully heavy and his eyes felt a little strained. He looked at the side of his bed to see his MacBook open with the screen blank.

He had spent all night working on a presentation and he must have fallen asleep whilst he was doing it. Now before you start lecturing him and say that he should have done the presentation work in the daytime but nighttime was the only time he had the time to do the presentation since he got dragged into spending family time with his family courtesy to the four women in his household. His two sisters Priyanka and Anika, his mother Jhanvi and his Dadi.

The four women went ahead and emotionally blackmailed Om, his father Tej and his brother Rudra a.k.a Rudy to go to a restaurant with them. Oh and it wasn't even a restaurant that the men in the family liked, it was the restaurant they hated and that the women liked.

Om got up and went to his bathroom to freshen up quickly to go to the gym. He had the habit of going to the gym early in the morning before he went back home to get ready for work. Om picked up his gym clothes and got changed into them before leaving his room to find his brother waiting for him.

Rudy: let's go and oh today, we are not coming back home.

Om: why?

Rudy: there is some series finale of the show that the women love so we are not coming back home.

Om: okay we are not going home today. Now let's go to the gym.

Rudy nodded as the two brothers went out of the house and into Om's car. Om started driving.

...

Voice: you didn't have to make my celery juice.

Gauri asked entering the kitchen as she tied up her ponytail and sat on one of those tall kitchen stools. Her aunt Pinky smiled as she gave Gauri a glass of the green liquid.

Pinky: I wanted to baccha. I know you hate making your weird juice every morning.

Gauri: first of, it's not a weird juice and second, thank you, I love you so much.

Pinky smiled. Gauri drank the glass of celery juice before getting up and getting her gym bag.

Pinky: you are going to the gym?

Gauri nodded as she quickly went on the phone to text someone. Within seconds, Shivay came downstairs groaning.

Shivay: you could have just called me to come downstairs.

Gauri: I would but you tend to do what I want when I text you. Anyway you have to drive me to the gym then you need to drop me off to the studio.

Pinky: I thought you finished shooting your show.

Shivay: same here.

Gauri: photoshoot.

Shivay and Pinky nodded as Gauri bid adieu to her aunt before she and her big brother Shivay went out of the house and into Shivay's car. Shivay started driving whilst Gauri checked her WhatsApp to see the name of her new gym....her old gym got closed due to money issues so Gauri's friend found her a new gym so it was Gauri's first day going to that gym.